Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Being a Jewtile?

Illuminated

Something that I noticed in social media recently..
Many celebs who allegedly are part of the Jewish illuminati sect posing images with Satanic hand signs and imageries, but are all about xianity and Jewish garbage.. Well.. The writings that we have about Illuminati provides us enough info of what all the show is about, however.. given how famous our site is already everywhere- the way we have stripped off the Jewish workings and ready info about everything.. some peoples are focused and perhaps more interested to stick around with the enemy..

Coincidentally among our members, recently one brave member came back to the bright side, but also explained his experiences with angelic stuffs, and how it all just brought nothing, but problems to him.

Now, I want to speak on this matter of 'sides'.. it fucking matters a lot on what side you stand.. You see.. all these xians, Mudslimes or joos are hopelessly dependent on their own thoughtforms and their narrow minded collective brains.. now we know how the jews are the roots and the roots are all about Torah and their kabbalistic crafts, and then based to these roots stands xians and mudslimes.. Now the roots are uprooted, the Jewish tree is fallen... entirely!

Our side.. Well, our sites and writings are all about it to explain.. also our successive victories and so much knowledge makes us like a forest full of dense trees... much more.. also I really love the way our members are full of SELF-CONFIDENCE and do believe in making their own life grow. This open ended scope is just so great.. no limits!

The social media, though an incredibly great tool, is massively about mind manipulation and nothing more.. if some celebs made the 666 hand sign, their idiot fans follow the same.. if these celebs push jewsus.. they follow.. and I've seen this literally happen.. many teenagers are pushed this way by their rap and music 'idols'.. make them wear xian cross locket or even make them say 'Jewsus Can't Save You!' These MFs DO COPY THEM! Haha.. on the other side these rappers are nothing more than controlled by Jews and all of them are just nothing.. but the one's who are just drug addicts and who suffer from Bipolar, ADHD, Depression, poor health.. SHIT!
Just look at Dustbin Bieber.. he's now all Hillsong slave and rest you know what he's become.. a dust bin.. where they* are throwing away shit into him. He's just suffering.. and carrying out by just pushing himself.. as all many idiots we have in line..

Now this is up for such peoples.. keeping up such ties around with the jew stuffs will just give you pain and suffering..  addressing such 'ties' it should also be noted by many other cultures and groups too.. I've seen that peoples purposely try to include xian stuffs on whatever they do.. Santeria and many ancient African religions, Norse, hinduism etc.. even many creative cults like that of vampires, witches, cat/neko girls and the like, as I've seen make involvement of jewsus which is merely to connect the Jewish shit. (Well.. for vampires, jewsus works well.. lol) But all this is just being stupid, And keeping all your stuffs at risk of being manipulated, stolen, corrupted and just giving the jews a ticket to loot for free. There's many NWO stuff idiots, meme makers, Crowley, Michael Jackson..you do know all of it, don't you?

Another thing is about their so called 'truth' or some Hidden knowledge.. Something these idiots are trying to convince the peoples that there is something that they cannot 'see'.. but they do.. Lol.. simple mind control trick.. suffering for jewsus? Suffering for afterlife? ... keep suffering in your own box of delusions, While the true matters.. matters like we discuss.. post by post.. page by page.. sermon by sermon.. breath by breath.. we are perhaps greatly practical about everything.. and we are the real 'Truth'. For the jews.. There's really nothing like truth.. I'm telling you.. it's just nothing! That's why all they do is just push the truth meme and suck.

O vey goyim, ye will know the truth and the truth will set you FhreeEe!

P.S. (Pond Scum).. The very truth is what we keep you away from, so ye will be trapped forever.

Atheism is baseless.. These idiots will just be delusional and more impractical in life. The big bang boom from the jew's ass is not going to provide you the answers of life, While you neglect the very origin of god, as is our case Lord Enki/Satan we do know our start and so we have our truthful base and continual progression. Atheists is what the enemy wants.. because they are classic cattle, and you see..
 these atheists often play around whatever and however on choice or even under someones control, just being trapped with a mind of fake liberty, while they are the worst of the slaves.

Don't be tricked!

Hail Satan!

Speaking of sides...today I was just remembering when I first turned my back on Xianity.

Today I had a short argument with a dumb xian on YouTube. I was saying how Xianity and the bible were made up by jews to control non-jews, and in one of her messages she said: "Oh, and Satan gives your words a standing ovation". She said that ironically, without knowing I am a Satanist. Then in the end of my next reply, I said: "and yes, Father Satan gives my words a standing ovation".

Like most of us here, I feel proud when I openly oppose dumb xians like that. But when I said that, I felt the same pride I did feel several years ago, when I first turned my back on Xianity as a child. Even though I did not know anything about who Satan really is and what he really is about, I felt proud to oppose Xianity. I felt free from something that did not make sense to follow.

I think that when you are a Satanic who was raised as an xian, even when you haven't yet studied about the enemy's dirty "secrets", you can still sense that there is something wrong with Xianity. You can still notice its bad essence. You can easily see it on the way xian parents treat their children, on how most xians are barely literate, ignorant about most subjects, live a miserable life, stuck in poverty, among other patterns. One doesn't really even need to read any of the bible to see that there's a bad essence to it. And on the first opportunity you get to turn your back on it, you do it. I don't know what it was like for other Satanists here, don't know what their story with Xianity was, but at least for me that's what it was like to leave it.

Although my family raised me as a catholic at first, they didn't really even indoctrinate me that hard, as they weren't willing to take the time to teach me about anything, actually. I'm lucky to be born with a strong crown chakra, naturally a self learner, and get to acquire more knowlegde than anyone in my family (not just about spirituality, but anything). And I never really went head first into xianity. My family would take me to church, but I could hardly pay any attention to what the priest said. I'd get bored and my mind would wander. I also remember one day when I was in elementary school and the teacher was asking what each kid's religion was. The kids in class answered like "I'm catholic", "I'm protestant", and so on. When it was my turn and the teacher asked me, I answered: "I'm normal". I was 8 years old and I said it in an innocen way, as i did not understand these "religious" terms. But when I think back to it, it was really funny xD.

I'm so proud to be in our side.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back