Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Beginners Yoga help

666 Viktor 666

If anyone does yoga here, please could you write me a sequence of positions that you do and that are working for you, because everything online is too confusing. And Please do NOT send me a link to JoS Physical Yoga page. Thanks! Hail Satan! Praise the Gods of Hell!

<td val[/IMG]I am older,so I am not able yet to do more advanced Hatha Yoga.So that ones on the JoS link works great for me.I start out with the Standing bend,then I do the triangles,then move into the twists,the cobra,and the sitting bend.That way I am already on the floor,and in position to do my power meditations.Great way for me to start my day.Hope that helps.
Hail Satan!

--- On Sun, 3/13/11, 666 Viktor 666 <ave.diabolus1994@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Beginners Yoga help
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 10:53 PM

If anyone does yoga here, please could you write me a sequence of positions that you do and that are working for you, because everything online is too confusing. And Please do NOT send me a link to JoS Physical Yoga page. Thanks! Hail Satan! Praise the Gods of Hell!
[/TD]

Whats wrong with the JOS physical yoga page?
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Sun, March 13, 2011 3:53:22 PM

well the link to th jos page is a good basic program, i personally do hatha yoga now and will switch to kundalini in july. you should get a book and incorporate your own schedule, make up your own. a great beginner start is "surya namaskara" type it in google next to yoga yournal and is there. good luck
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, March 14, 2011 4:54:42 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I downloaded a video on my laptop. It's much easier following the instructor along and seeing how she's doing each pose, and for how long. I have Kundalini Yoga For Beginners And Beyond, by Ana Brett and Ravi Singh.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@... wrote:

Get the book called 'Light on Yoga' by Iyengar.

The book has a fully detailed program with lots of pictures.
You might even be able to find it on Scribd.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@... wrote:

Nothing at alI, I really just don't understand the sequences/order, could you explain these to me?
http://www.666blacksun.com/Yoga.html So from where do you start using this list? do you start with a shoulderstand or am I not getting the information right?
Could you please write a list or some sort if you have the time? Since I know that you are the person to ask. Thanks!

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

--
                 <b style="color:r[/IMG]Hail Satan! [/B]                
<b style="color:r[/IMG]Praise the Mighty Daemons of Hell!
     Dark Blessings Upon You!
[/B]

There is another link on the JOS that I will tell you how to get there. It that should explain and help you in further detail. Now if in any case this is still confusing, well then you know where to find me. I dont mind helping, in fact thats a big part of me being here. That and fighting our enemies. Normally I would just provide the link, but im going to do something. In hopes that it teaches you on how to navigate and find your way to certain parts of the website. 
Okay, so what your going to want to do is go to the JoyofSatan666 e-group home page. Look over to left and click on the link that says "file."It's going to show different folders so scroll down to the one that says, "Hatha & Yoga Routine."  Once you click on that, 3 more folders will show. Choose the first folder, "Hatha Yoga Sample Sessions.pdf." (The picture examples for the yoga routine list below is in this folder.)
You can customize this list or keep it as is, depends on your experience level.
#8  Shoulder/Triceps Stretch Sit in a cross-legged position, grab your elbow as shown in the illustration below and gently pull down Hold for 15 to 30 seconds each side  
#10  The Side Stretch Hold for 30 seconds for each side.  
#9  Chest Stretch Remain in the cross-legged position. Reach both of your arms behind you, interlace your fingers and keeping your arms straight, and raise your arms as high as you can comfortably. Hold for 15-30 seconds.
#1  Seated Forward Bend Raise your arms straight over your head, back and legs straight and then reach forward and grab hold of your knees, calves, ankles, feet, or beyond as the completed posture in the third illustration below, depending upon how flexible you are. Remember- never strain. Yoga is not athletics. Only go so far as is comfortable for you as an individual.  Hold completely still for 1-2 minutes
#2  Butterfly, Diamond Bring your feet together as shown in the illustration below and lower your knees. You can place your hands on your knees to get them lower to the floor. If you are able to get your knees very close to the floor, then lower your chest as in the photo below and hold for 1 minute
#3  Straddle Stretch Spread your legs as wide as possible without any pain. If you are able to, put your forearms flat on the floor as shown in the second illustration below. If you are more flexible, then walk your hands out and place your chest flat on the floor as in the third illustration below. If you are flexible enough, slide your legs into a center split and lower your chest to the floor as in the fourth illustration below.  Hold this position for at least 1 minute, up to 5 minutes.  
#4  Cobra Stretch Lay flat on your stomach on the floor and then gently press your body up, arching your back into the position shown below. If you are less flexible, you can bend your arms. Go only as far as is comfortable. If you are more flexible, you can straighten your arms. In the second photo below is the advanced completed position. Working towards this begins with bending your knees and working your feet towards your head. Do this gradually.  Hold this position perfectly still for 30 seconds to 1 minute 
You can proceed to do more like the inverted asanas if you feel you are ready. These are located towards the bottom. #11-13.

Al Jiwah
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Mon, March 14, 2011 10:31:57 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Beginners Yoga help

Nothing at alI, I really just don't understand the sequences/order, could you explain these to me?
http://www.666blacksun.com/Yoga.html So from where do you start using this list? do you start with a shoulderstand or am I not getting the information right?
Could you please write a list or some sort if you have the time? Since I know that you are the person to ask. Thanks!

Al Jiwah
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

--
     Dark Blessings Upon You!
[/B]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks Mac for showing me where that was.Going through that file has shown some places I can improve on my practice.
Hail Satan! 

--- On Tue, 3/15/11, Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 3:38 PM

There is another link on the JOS that I will tell you how to get there. It that should explain and help you in further detail. Now if in any case this is still confusing, well then you know where to find me. I dont mind helping, in fact thats a big part of me being here. That and fighting our enemies. Normally I would just provide the link, but im going to do something. In hopes that it teaches you on how to navigate and find your way to certain parts of the website. 
Okay, so what your going to want to do is go to the JoyofSatan666 e-group home page. Look over to left and click on the link that says "file."It's going to show different folders so scroll down to the one that says, "Hatha & Yoga Routine."  Once you click on that, 3 more folders will show. Choose the first folder, "Hatha Yoga Sample Sessions.pdf." (The picture examples for the yoga routine list below is in this folder.)
#8  Shoulder/Triceps Stretch Sit in a cross-legged position, grab your elbow as shown in the illustration below and gently pull down Hold for 15 to 30 seconds each side  
#9  Chest Stretch Remain in the cross-legged position. Reach both of your arms behind you, interlace your fingers and keeping your arms straight, and raise your arms as high as you can comfortably. Hold for 15-30 seconds.
#1  Seated Forward Bend Raise your arms straight over your head, back and legs straight and then reach forward and grab hold of your knees, calves, ankles, feet, or beyond as the completed posture in the third illustration below, depending upon how flexible you are. Remember- never strain. Yoga is not athletics. Only go so far as is comfortable for you as an individual.  Hold completely still for 1-2 minutes
#2  Butterfly, Diamond Bring your feet together as shown in the illustration below and lower your knees. You can place your hands on your knees to get them lower to the floor. If you are able to get your knees very close to the floor, then lower your chest as in the photo below and hold for 1 minute
#3  Straddle Stretch Spread your legs as wide as possible without any pain. If you are able to, put your forearms flat on the floor as shown in the second illustration below. If you are more flexible, then walk your hands out and place your chest flat on the floor as in the third illustration below. If you are flexible enough, slide your legs into a center split and lower your chest to the floor as in the fourth illustration below.  Hold this position for at least 1 minute, up to 5 minutes.  
#4  Cobra Stretch Lay flat on your stomach on the floor and then gently press your body up, arching your back into the position shown below. If you are less flexible, you can bend your arms. Go only as far as is comfortable. If you are more flexible, you can straighten your arms. In the second photo below is the advanced completed position. Working towards this begins with bending your knees and working your feet towards your head. Do this gradually.  Hold this position perfectly still for 30 seconds to 1 minute 
You can proceed to do more like the inverted asanas if you feel you are ready. These are located towards the bottom. #11-13.

Al Jiwah
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

On [/IMG]macfriday@... wrote:

Al Jiwah
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Fro[/IMG]ave.diabolus1994@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

--
                 <b style="color:r[/IMG]Hail Satan! 

Dark Blessings Upon You!
[/B]
[/TD]

Thank you Mac, that answered my question also :)

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 3:38 PM, Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
  There is another link on the JOS that I will tell you how to get there. It that should explain and help you in further detail. Now if in any case this is still confusing, well then you know where to find me. I dont mind helping, in fact thats a big part of me being here. That and fighting our enemies.  Normally I would just provide the link, but im going to do something. In hopes that it teaches you on how to navigate and find your way to certain parts of the website. 
Okay, so what your going to want to do is go to the JoyofSatan666 e-group home page. Look over to left and click on the link that says "file." It's going to show different folders so scroll down to the one that says, "Hatha & Yoga Routine."  Once you click on that, 3 more folders will show. Choose the first folder, "Hatha Yoga Sample Sessions.pdf." (The picture examples for the yoga routine list below is in this folder.)
#9  Chest Stretch Remain in the cross-legged position. Reach both of your arms behind you,  interlace your fingers and keeping your arms straight, and raise your arms as high as you can comfortably. Hold for 15-30 seconds.
#1  Seated Forward Bend Raise your arms straight over your head, back and legs straight and then reach forward and grab hold of your knees, calves, ankles, feet, or beyond as the  completed posture in the third illustration below, depending upon how flexible you are. Remember- never strain. Yoga is not athletics. Only go so far as is comfortable for you as an individual.   Hold completely still for 1-2 minutes
#2  Butterfly, Diamond Bring your feet together as shown in the illustration below and lower your knees. You can place your hands on your knees to get them lower to the floor. If you are  able to get your knees very close to the floor, then lower your chest as in the photo below and hold for 1 minute
#3  Straddle Stretch Spread your legs as wide as possible without any pain. If you are able to, put your forearms flat on the floor as shown in the second illustration below. If you  are more flexible, then walk your hands out and place your chest flat on the floor as in the third illustration below. If you are flexible enough, slide your legs into a center split and lower your chest to the floor as in the fourth illustration below.   Hold this position for at least 1 minute, up to 5 minutes.  
#4  Cobra Stretch Lay flat on your stomach on the floor and then gently press your body up, arching your back into the position shown below. If you are less flexible, you can bend  your arms. Go only as far as is comfortable. If you are more flexible, you can straighten your arms. In the second photo below is the advanced completed position. Working towards this begins with bending your knees and working your feet towards your head. Do this gradually.   Hold this position perfectly still for 30 seconds to 1 minute 

Al Jiwah
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Al Jiwah
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

--
     Dark Blessings Upon You!
[/B]

--
     Dark Blessings Upon You!
[/B]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back