Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Beautiful meditation from Satan

rg666909

Just thought I would let everyone know I recently tried the beautiful mediation from Satan and it really is BEAUTIFUL!!!! This meditation gives the most blissful natural high you can ever get!! This is also healing for anyone who has any addiction to harmful drugs. I recently stopped smoking and this has helped me greatly. Thank you Maxine!!!!

Thank Father Satan for the [/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 3:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Beautiful meditation from Satan

Just thought I would let everyone know I recently tried the beautiful mediation from Satan and it really is BEAUTIFUL!!!! This meditation gives the most blissful natural high you can ever get!! This is also healing for anyone who has any addiction to harmful drugs. I recently stopped smoking and this has helped me greatly. Thank you Maxine!!!!

Thanks Shannon I thank him everyday!!!

Dark blessings to you!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Thank Father Satan for the meditation or when you have spiritual successes. he provides the meditations for us. :)

Hail our Creator God Satan.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 3:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Beautiful meditation from Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:
i would lyk to thank the father for all tht he has done to me ,hail Enki I THNK I WOUNT SEE MY SELF SMOKIN ANY MORE

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:
I just did my commitment to Satan and afterwards I did the Beautiful meditation from Satan and I feel wonderful!! I came close to tears I am so joyful. When I was a christian and I was baptisted not once not twice but 3 times and I never felt anything!! i never felt jesus near me, or the christian gods presence around me. i felt nothing at all.
I know father is real because i feel him in my heart and i feel "born again".
Hail Satat!!
Hail Lucifer the one and only true God!!

<td val[/IMG]Congrats!!!Welcome to the family.Most important thing I have ever done in my life,I am sure you will feel the same.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sat, 5/5/12, ildar <moon_glow666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Beautiful meditation from Satan
Date: Saturday, May 5, 2012, 9:25 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

I just did my commitment to Satan and afterwards I did the Beautiful meditation from Satan and I feel wonderful!! I came close to tears I am so joyful. When I was a christian and I was baptisted not once not twice but 3 times and I never felt anything!! i never felt jesus near me, or the christian gods presence around me. i felt nothing at all.
Hail Satat!!
[/TD]

So how did you make your commitment to HIM?

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 10:25 AM, ildar <moon_glow666@... wrote:

Hail Satat!!

Well you see

yes it is true jewsus does not respond to idiot people of the RHP that pray to him but then you see he has a bloody good excuse:
HE DON'T EXIST

Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2012 4:57 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Beautiful meditation from Satan

So how did you make your commitment to HIM?

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 10:25 AM, ildar <moon_glow666@... wrote:

Hail Satat!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back