Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Base Question

This is a very different question and does indeed contain some adult content. Underage brothers and sisters read at your own risk.

I've noticed lately, during extended meditation sessions in which I am seated, I have begun to feel heat in the area of my base chakra. Though this heat is not located in the perenium. Rather, it originates in my genitalia. This is accompanied by a "pain" that could be equated to a cramp in the opening of said body part. I was wondering if this is normal and if not, what steps might I take to correct it? Thank you for your input. Hail Satan!

Is it a pain or pressure?? It could be that your sacral chakra is blocked.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prouddaughterofsatan" <prouddaughterofsatan@... wrote:

This is a very different question and does indeed contain some adult content. Underage brothers and sisters read at your own risk.

I've noticed lately, during extended meditation sessions in which I am seated, I have begun to feel heat in the area of my base chakra. Though this heat is not located in the perenium. Rather, it originates in my genitalia. This is accompanied by a "pain" that could be equated to a cramp in the opening of said body part. I was wondering if this is normal and if not, what steps might I take to correct it? Thank you for your input. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back