Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Banishing Ritual

Please, any answer to help me?
2016-08-12 12:03 GMT-03:00 nesfertari@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  I want to know about the Banishing Ritual, if I must vibrate the word vinasa 9 times in the Full Moon to the stage of complete New Moon?
Or when the the first day of New Moon come should I stop?

http://www.joyofsatan.org/ Banishing.html

thank you so much

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL GODS OF HELL!
HAIL HITLER!
HAIL FOURTH REICH!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hello sister, this answer is way overdue, but here goes, 
The banishing ritual can be performed daily, at anytime. It doesn't depend specifically on a particular moon phase. 
You can start it whenever you want or whenever you feel that it is needed. 
Just doing it once will banish any enemy influence pretty much immediately, however if you notice that one ritual wasn't enough then you can repeat it a couple of days in a row in order to fully clean your room and property from negative influences/energy. 
I am not completely certain about this, but in my experience it feels like a waning moon gives the banishing ritual more power, but like I said I am not certain about this.. 
Generally a waning moon is a good time to work on ending things and cleaning out the old, so it would make sense that it positively affects the banishing ritual. 
Also in order to increase the effectiveness of the banishing ritual you can vibrate VINASA 9 times in every room of the house or vibrate it in a couple of places where you notice there is a negative or oppressive feel in the air around your house or room. 
Use affirmations to effectively guide the energy when banishing specific negative influences. 
I was able to successfully banish a pest problem in 3 days using the VINASA vibration and affirming specifically that the powerful satanic energies are banishing the pest problem permanently. 
So by changing the affirmations to your needs you can practically banish anything as far as I have experienced. 
So in short, start the ritual whenever you want, it is not dependent on a specific time of the moon, but a waning moon might positively affect the ritual, you don't need to do it for a prolonged period of time, just doing it once will immediately have positive effects, if problems persist then keep doing the ritual until you notice the negative influences are completely gone and banished. 
Use affirmations to guide the energies and change them according to your specific needs. 
I hope this helps Sister. 
Hail Father Satan! Hail Lady Astaroth! Heil Adolf Hitler! Hail the true Gods of Hell!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back