Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Banishing Ritual and the power of names

Havoc

I would like to take a moment and remind everyone about the fact that historically most names were not simply nonsensical words but had meaning, often times there was religious and spiritual importance to names. It was once known by our ancestors that naming something draws in the spirit of the thing that it was named after. Children were named after dead relatives in the hopes of bringing them back and gave them holy and powerful names in order to invite blessings, or gave them powerful names like river flow and mountain rock.

I've seen meany people bothered by thoughtforms and angles and not be able to fight back despite cleaning their aura and doing banishing rituals. One can banish an entity without knowing its name but it's much more effective to vibrate its name backwards as you cast the spell, so knowing the name of what haunts you be helpful but often times it's imposable to simply guess with so much filth around it could be.

We know that nearly everyone in the middle east is named mohamed and in America you will encounter tons of davids and michals but not much has been said of the spiritual impactions of these things being called into people by their names. I write this post to suggest that if you do have a name from an abrahamic religion then you should probably do the banishing ritual targeting the thing that you are named after because most of the time things to not work on random chance and things have a reason for happing.

Even if you are advanced and have not noticed anything I would recommend you cut those ties just to be safe. If you are being attacked your name will tell you why and knowing the name will make banishing far easier, you it was invited in with a name so it will be kick out by it's name backwards. I think a lot of people have names like that and it should be standard practice for anyone with that kind of name to banish that thoughtform by name.

This is a great topic. Many SS are born with abrahamic names (Michael, David, Sam, Mohammed, etc), and their names are often infused with enemy energy. If one wishes to change their name, I recommend ancient Greek or Roman names.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back