Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bad thoughts..

to.spyros

Hello. I have a problem that i need help any good thought is acceptable. For about 2 to 3 weeks now (i have to say that this problem did not start from the beggining of when i started to work with satanick magick) i have bad thoughts about father Satan and his demons and i see sometimes in some rooms weird shadows or things like these which i don't know if they really mean something. This whole thing has made me worry cause i can't control them completely and even though i try each time to say sorry from Father Satan i am still kinda afraid/confused.

Thanks a lot for your time.

This could either be the enemy screwing with you or your own thoughts attacking you. Either way, make sure you do an aura of protection and disconnect all enemy links. http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-sermons/severing-the-enemy-link-regaining-control-of-your-thoughts-and-emotions/
Hail Satan! From: to.spyros <to.spyros@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 4:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Bad thoughts..

Hello. I have a problem that i need help any good thought is acceptable. For about 2 to 3 weeks now (i have to say that this problem did not start from the beggining of when i started to work with satanick magick) i have bad thoughts about father Satan and his demons and i see sometimes in some rooms weird shadows or things like these which i don't know if they really mean something. This whole thing has made me worry cause i can't control them completely and even though i try each time to say sorry from Father Satan i am still kinda afraid/confused.

do a banishing ritual. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html hope this helps brother/sister                                                                                  HAIL SATAN HAIL SET HAIL ALL THE GODS/GODDESS OF HELL  

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 2:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Bad thoughts..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back