Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bad situation

[email protected]

Me and my girlfriend for over a year now whom I dearly love got into a horrible fight. She got really drunk. She's a Classy woman and I've never see her like this. She went off about some things and started attacking me, I didn't do anything. Then she starts trying to leave at 4am walking from my apartment. This is very dangerous plus I knew if she got arrested she would loose custody of her kids. So I tried to hold her from going and it just got worse. She hit me about 30 tones leaving bruises all over her arms. Finally I got up to get the phone and she ran out the door after hitting my alarm which immediately notifies the police. Well they pick her up and took her to th ER with these bruises on her arm. Now she's at her families and her ex husband has meet me to get all her stuff. I haven't heard from her or anything. Don't know what to do, beside myself & very depressed.

Im sorry for what is happening. I hope things get better soon.I know how it feels to be depressed. Not feeling able to focus or meditate or do anything but you must do something.First off think of a solution. Magickally speaking you can use runes which are very powerful.Runes used to correct the situation like Sowilo Uruz or Wunjo to correct the situation. Have faith in your ability to make change and to get what you need and desire. Daemons are here for support and assisstance okay? You will get through this. Time is a big factor in this as well. Patience has a role in how you go about resolving the situation. Life offers many challenges and we as satanists have power and the powers of hell as allies to assisst us through the thick and thin. There are many things you can do. Runes, aura programming etc You can do this.

------------------------------
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 2:09 AM EST lord.ricky@... wrote:

Me and my girlfriend for over a year now whom I dearly love got into a horrible fight. She got really drunk. She's a Classy woman and I've never see her like this. She went off about some things and started attacking me, I didn't do anything. Then she starts trying to leave at 4am walking from my apartment. This is very dangerous plus I knew if she got arrested she would loose custody of her kids. So I tried to hold her from going and it just got worse. She hit me about 30 tones leaving bruises all over her arms. Finally I got up to get the phone and she ran out the door after hitting my alarm which immediately notifies the police. Well they pick her up and took her to th ER with these bruises on her arm. Now she's at her families and her ex husband has meet me to get all her stuff. I haven't heard from her or anything. Don't know what to do, beside myself & very depressed.

Thank you Shannon, appreciate the advice! I will start today. So glad you took the time to reply and your exactly right. Thank you so much. I've just been beside myself. I completely forgot about everything, no energy it desire. I'm starting this today. Thanks again, I'll keep you updated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Im sorry for what is happening. I hope things get better soon.I know how it feels to be depressed. Not feeling able to focus or meditate or do anything but you must do something.First off think of a solution. Magickally speaking you can use runes which are very powerful.Runes used to correct the situation like Sowilo Uruz or Wunjo to correct the situation. Have faith in your ability to make change and to get what you need and desire. Daemons are here for support and assisstance okay? You will get through this. Time is a big factor in this as well. Patience has a role in how you go about resolving the situation. Life offers many challenges and we as satanists have power and the powers of hell as allies to assisst us through the thick and thin. There are many things you can do. Runes, aura programming etc You can do this.

No problem brother.I am happy to help.Yes please keep me updated if you can.Much love to you.We have to have mental strength and endurance. I KNOW you can do this. :)

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 7:16 AM EST lord.ricky@... wrote:

Thank you Shannon, appreciate the advice! I will start today. So glad you took the time to reply and your exactly right. Thank you so much. I've just been beside myself. I completely forgot about everything, no energy it desire. I'm starting this today. Thanks again, I'll keep you updated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Be strong Brother!

First of all this situation you've described, seems to me it's a "shit happens" situation.

Even though you tried your best and did nothing wrong, you got into trouble. It has happened to me in the past (before dedicating) and it was a very difficult period of my life.

Now, though i have the guidance of Father Satan and the Demons helping me in my life. They are here for you too!

Be brave and patient. Try to see this unpleasant situation through the mental filter of a learning experience.

I don't know if this explains some things to you, but sometimes when the enemy cannot hurt you, tries to hurt you through your close relationships (family, friends, life partners).

The way you're describing it seems to me that your girlfriend was in a vulnerable position and the enemy took advantage of her situation. She put her to do acts that she later would regret and in effect, take her away from you.

Getting extremely drunk, makes you lose control and be vulnerable to any influence of the higher dimensions.

I don't believe that you can help her if she doesn't want to help herself. This is why spirituality is essential for everyone.

Sorry if I'm speculating too much into your situation, but i hope that something of all of this will resonate true to you and make you feel a little better.

I sympathize with you brother! As I've experienced such situations and they are usually tough to deal with. Though don't lose hope as through these difficult situations we challenge ourselves and grow!

Be courageous, strong and focus on yourself for the time being. Try to achieve your inner balance again, as I'm guessing this situation will have caused you to be unsettled

Father Satan, the Demons
and we your brothers and sisters will be at your side!

Keep in touch

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.ricky@..." <lord.ricky@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back