Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bad Omen

Treetrunks

So an hour after my dedication (which went amazingly by the way), nothing got better, actually got considerably worse. Mom found out, went ape shit, told dad, went apeshit. No I get migraines and I just want to know why. From what I've read (Which is a lot) life got better, I just see this as bad omen. Advice?

Nothing important, you probably had an enemy attack that usually happens either before or just after dedication. Just ignore it and meditate and do your protection meditations. Also, life getting better means in the long term and provided that you meditate. Not just in an hour.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Treetrunks" <aroehed@... wrote:

So an hour after my dedication (which went amazingly by the way), nothing got better, actually got considerably worse. Mom found out, went ape shit, told dad, went apeshit. No I get migraines and I just want to know why. From what I've read (Which is a lot) life got better, I just see this as bad omen. Advice?

Ya I believe I was attacked after mine too I was so looking forward to feeling Fathers love after the dedication ritual witch so many people talked about but I actualy felt bad Have Faith in father and dont doubt yourself as i did :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Treetrunks" <aroehed@... wrote:

The day after my dedication some family stuff happened, lies lies and more lies. Police involved for over 3 months, accusations against me from people i thought were close. The enemy have no honor or respect. They will use ANYONE or anything to atttack us. Our strength is is Father Satan, the one true eternal GOD. Its not a 'bad omen'. Just the enemy trying to get to you. There is strength is satan. You dont need rituals and rites to talk to Satan, he will understand. Just talk to him and explain you need protection and help. How did your mom find out?. Dragonmage777

I believe here are more chances of enemy attack if you PLAN to do the dedication in a specific date after a month or so than when you do it instantly. If I remember correctly someone here said he was attacked because of planning the ritual in a specific date and waiting for it.

I think that's why one should do the dedication when they are ready immediately and do not wait for it. The date is of no importance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Zachary Parrish" <parrishwolf@... wrote:

Ya I believe I was attacked after mine too I was so looking forward to feeling Fathers love after the dedication ritual witch so many people talked about but I actualy felt bad Have Faith in father and dont doubt yourself as i did :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Treetrunks" <aroehed@ wrote:

And I think it could also be that because you EXPECTED these things you read to happen to you. It's major no no and you should expect nothing, I've always found ESPECIALLY in the occult, when I expect something usually the opposite happens. I expected bad things to happen after my dedication but good things happened, same feeling like most others experienced. And vice-versa in other situations. One of Satan's planet is Uranus, which rules the unexpected and surprises. Its usually best to expect nothing, I've learned this over time.

This is a major mistake many newbies do, they want to read what other people experienced so that they can expect these things to happen to them. Of course no person has the single same experience, we are different. If you want to try something, you should take it the scientific way, i.e. to just try and experiment and see for yourself and ignore what others say beforehand.

I dedicated 2 hours after stumbling across the JoS. I instantly knew it was right for me, so as soon as I could tear myself away from reading everything I quickly did the dedication. All I felt was a weight off my shoulders, and a sense of relief. No attacks.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

I believe here are more chances of enemy attack if you PLAN to do the dedication in a specific date after a month or so than when you do it instantly. If I remember correctly someone here said he was attacked because of planning the ritual in a specific date and waiting for it.

I think that's why one should do the dedication when they are ready immediately and do not wait for it. The date is of no importance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Zachary Parrish" <parrishwolf@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Treetrunks" <aroehed@ wrote:

That [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Bad Omen

I dedicated 2 hours after stumbling across the JoS. I instantly knew it was right for me, so as soon as I could tear myself away from reading everything I quickly did the dedication. All I felt was a weight off my shoulders, and a sense of relief. No attacks.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Zachary Parrish" <parrishwolf@ wrote:

Stay strong, and work on your aura of protection! If nothing else, clean your aura & chakras twice a day, and do the aura of protection right after. After a while, you can take it from there, and talk to Father Satan when you feel ready. Also, sever any links you may have (and you probably do)
http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... -emotions/

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Leskela <mleskela@... wrote:

Shit,Im not only being attacked everyday,but the enemy has got me beat down badly,only because I gave up on my meditations,which is probably why Satan is probably pissed at me,even if I were to start meditating again,I dont think I would go no where because theres too much blockage.I never even ask Satan for help or pray anymore,I just take matters in my own hands and deal with things as they come which is why everything is so fucked up for me now and theres no hope EVER.I didnt quit meditating because I was lazy,just depressed and full of rage and feeding into the enemys lies which may be true I dont know.

It's possibly just a Saturn transit from the sounds of it. Saturn square immediately. Even if it isn't a Saturn transit the Saturn working will still give you endurance to get over that situation.

Satan doesn't get pissed off just because you stop meditating, that's ridiculous. Whether you meditate or not is your choice and responsibility, you do it to advance your soul not not to get punished. We are not xians. Because something bad happens doesn't mean that Satan is punishing you. It can be anything from a Saturn transit to enemy attack or something else.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Stay strong, and work on your aura of protection! If nothing else, clean your aura & chakras twice a day, and do the aura of protection right after. After a while, you can take it from there, and talk to Father Satan when you feel ready. Also, sever any links you may have (and you probably do)
http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... -emotions/

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Leskela <mleskela@ wrote:

Shit,Im not only being attacked everyday,but the enemy has got me beat down badly,only because I gave up on my meditations,which is probably why Satan is probably pissed at me,even if I were to start meditating again,I dont think I would go no where because theres too much blockage.I never even ask Satan for help or pray anymore,I just take matters in my own hands and deal with things as they come which is why everything is so fucked up for me now and theres no hope EVER.I didnt quit meditating because I was lazy,just depressed and full of rage and feeding into the enemys lies which may be true I dont know.

I agree with diznit on everything he said.1st, i dedicated right away (it would have been sooner [same day] but since i had no candles, i had 2 put it off just a day)
2-I didn't know what to expect. So I just went on with my life and good things began to happen
3-Mike, I know that feeling. There were days when I was on a vacation with my family and I could not get any time alone (in a hotel room) to meditate, so i had to either do two or one meditations that could be done while laying down or none at all if I was just too exhausted (i know, i know, its not a real excuse) and I used to think Satan was dissapointed with me. I also refrained from praying to him for help or asking for his assistance unless I felt I did something for his cause first.
As diznit said, Satan does not get mad at you for such things. And I learned, from experience, that if you let Father Satan in your life, he will help guide you to where you need to be.There were times where I felt I did virtually nothing for Satan, except make plans as to how to fight the enemy, and I felt so ungrateful, and yet STILL he would help guide me thru everyday and I would experience "coincidental good luck"...almost as if he knows that I am slowly becoming more dedicated until finally i am a full-pledged warrior (of course, this is when I move out the house as to have total privacy and freedom for satanic rituals).
The phrase "keep your faith strong in Satan" or "strength in Satan" may be used a lot here....but theres a damn good reason for it. When you follow thru with it, trust me, you'll understand how beautiful it really is.
HAIL SATAN!!!!HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!!HAIL ASTAROTH!!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!!HAIL ALL THE DEMONS OF HELL!!!!

Why do the email you own keeps spamming my inbox with ridiculous shit. You and a few others.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Leskela <mleskela@... wrote:

It's a spam virus that seems to have infected a few peoples accounts. If your account is sending out spam messages left right and center, I highly advise you to close it and start a new one and then rejoin the Groups.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "high_priest_mac_friday" <macfriday@... wrote:

Why do the email you own keeps spamming my inbox with ridiculous shit. You and a few others.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Leskela <mleskela@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back