Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bad from Birth, oh Hell I am Screwed.

m0rph1as

I wonder what you will make of this for, I want to deny this is in at all odds not possible, but it might explain quite of few things that went bad about my life.

Today, when I went out to smoke, and sat alone, I closed my eyes to think and this loud voice filled my head and spoke:
"Ya know you were born with a purpose, for you are a temple for one of us. If you just let Him in, we will grant you your powers back and even more. You just got to accept him."
This, I think, was not in any shape or form from Satan or his demons. For some time ever since I was Mormon, I was told that I was born for a purpose, which later was told that I was to be a host for an angel of the Lord. My thoughts made me rebel against Mormonism, against Christianity, for this all ... scared the living shit out of me.

If you do not believe me, ask zonetrotter2012 because then himself when I have told him these things, felt like he was getting messed with or attacked mainly because I spent more time trying to repel these bastards and hide myself from their "radar" so they cant find me.

I have been bottling things similar to this all up.
Because if these hullicinations are real, then it would explain why my dad thought he saw me get pushed down the stairs when I was a baby. My mom just thought my dad was stressed for yes I did get hurt but she didn't see nobody.

From Mormonism to Agnostic to Wiccan practice to Agnostic to Satanism. I want to have Father Satan as a friend and communicate with his Demons but I know if this is at all true, would explain why I fail so much at what I want to do. There are many things I have been trying to do that either do not work or i will end up hurting myself while in a trance.
But if it is at all possible, as much as I want to deny and hide this, that I was supposed to be a vessel for the Lord, I am betting that no demon wants to get near me right?
If thats the case, I guess I have been fucked since birth. And whatever caused me to get pushed down the stairs, obviously didn't want me to be alive...

Don't get discouraged. They evidently saw how much energy you could possibly house and wanted to get their parasitic hands on it. Perhaps you served Satan in a past life and gained tremendous power that passed on to you in this life. Perhaps they are trying to draw you away and steal that energy. It wouldn't surprise me. Your life isn't fucked since birth though. You must persevere dear friend. Those that suffer for Satan will be rewarded. As long as you stay dedicated to him, they will keep these entities away. He wouldn't just leave you simply because no demon wants to be around you. They wouldn't do that if you were for sure dedicated to them. I recommend working on void meditation and cleaning your aura regularly to keep negative energy away. The stronger your aura, and the stronger your commitment to Satan, the more safer you will be when these bitches decide to attack. You have the ability to change your own fate. Never forget that. You don't have to be what they want you to be. Your soul, your mind, and your body are yours. Do with them what you want to do. Advance yourself. Sooner or later they will learn not to fuck with you, if they know what's good for them. Anyway, I wish you the best.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "m0rph1as" <ajfunman@... wrote:

I wonder what you will make of this for, I want to deny this is in at all odds not possible, but it might explain quite of few things that went bad about my life.

Today, when I went out to smoke, and sat alone, I closed my eyes to think and this loud voice filled my head and spoke:
"Ya know you were born with a purpose, for you are a temple for one of us. If you just let Him in, we will grant you your powers back and even more. You just got to accept him."
This, I think, was not in any shape or form from Satan or his demons. For some time ever since I was Mormon, I was told that I was born for a purpose, which later was told that I was to be a host for an angel of the Lord. My thoughts made me rebel against Mormonism, against Christianity, for this all ... scared the living shit out of me.

If you do not believe me, ask zonetrotter2012 because then himself when I have told him these things, felt like he was getting messed with or attacked mainly because I spent more time trying to repel these bastards and hide myself from their "radar" so they cant find me.

Because if these hullicinations are real, then it would explain why my dad thought he saw me get pushed down the stairs when I was a baby. My mom just thought my dad was stressed for yes I did get hurt but she didn't see nobody.

From Mormonism to Agnostic to Wiccan practice to Agnostic to Satanism. I want to have Father Satan as a friend and communicate with his Demons but I know if this is at all true, would explain why I fail so much at what I want to do. There are many things I have been trying to do that either do not work or i will end up hurting myself while in a trance.
But if it is at all possible, as much as I want to deny and hide this, that I was supposed to be a vessel for the Lord, I am betting that no demon wants to get near me right?
If thats the case, I guess I have been fucked since birth. And whatever caused me to get pushed down the stairs, obviously didn't want me to be alive...

I don't think the demons want to avoid you. Satan won't turn away those who seriously want to help Him. It doesn't matter at all if you used to be Mormon. I was born in a Christian family too. If I were you, I'd just tell those angels to fuck off. They don't decide your destiny. You do!

If you feel truly prepared to ally yourself with Satan, you can perform the dedication ritual as described on the Joy of Satan website:

www.joyofsatan.org

Satan protects His own and I'm sure he'll do the same for you once He knows you're on His team. In fact, He probably already is giving you His protection!

From what i know people born with powers with a path to follow truly have a fucked up life. Im 1 of them i was born with all kinds of powers but mostly i cant use them freely it always came out randomly. Spirits always disturbing me people always calling me crazy. Just because i have been given a path that is different from normal people. Just keep practicing and learn to control your powers first. From there after you have controlled then you can be sure what you must do.

Hail Satan

There is only ONE Lord, and his name is Satan!

Honestly, it seems to me there is an angel fucking around with you in your house. You should do a protection ritual, or protection meditations for a month every day, if you cant do the ritual. I say for a month because it builds up greater and greater everyday, and especially because you're living in such a religious house.

Also, if you believe you are a 'vessel for the 'xian god,''you should really get this out of your head. Its not healthy imo.
I can guarantee if you dedicate yourself to Father Satan, not only will you see a huge improvement in your life, you'll feel a sense of rightfulness.

And for the record, NO demon would be 'afraid' to come near you even if the above were true. Demons are MUCH stronger than angels. In fact, I used to get attacked by angels and when I couldn't handle it and felt overwhelmed, all I had to do was call out for Satan and in an instant the pesky angels were gone.

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "m0rph1as" <ajfunman@... wrote:

Well that sucks for you. Whatever you do don't die. :)  You can't let them use you like that. You need to keep on fighting for your freedom from something so unfair. No matter what they throw at you are the only one who can stop it. Work hard enough and your luck may change. Who knows?   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXCUvRIX ... re=related 
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGcIepyQ ... re=related  - might make you feel better.   But regardless of what i say take a moment outside, preferable where you won’t get killed by any chance and that is soundless, sit or stand whatever feels comfortable and center yourself, relax, search a sort of peace inside of you. Clear your mind, ask yourself gently of who you are, never forget that you can change who you are and only you. Take your time searching yourself. It may take a few hours.  There are questions and answers that only you can ask yourself and answer. I know this sound ridiculous and stupid and may even seem like a waste of time but, in the end you might know yourself better after you’re done. Don't rush though or you may just get frustrated and end up with nothing.   best of luck to you.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 3:01:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Bad from Birth, oh Hell I am Screwed.

Thank you this is very inspiring.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@..." <shon_666@... wrote:

From what i know people born with powers with a path to follow truly have a fucked up life. Im 1 of them i was born with all kinds of powers but mostly i cant use them freely it always came out randomly. Spirits always disturbing me people always calling me crazy. Just because i have been given a path that is different from normal people. Just keep practicing and learn to control your powers first. From there after you have controlled then you can be sure what you must do.

Hail Satan

I have no job still, therefore no way to afford a place to live on my own.
I live with a christian family with 3 kids and 3 other adults, not including myself. During the day there are other kids that come over thus adding to the noise level of this place. At night there are always at least one other adult awake.
This limits my ability to even do a ritual. I thought I could go outside and do it someplace in the neighborhood, away form the house so they do not get up in my business like they try to do daily.
So the very last thing left is the astral temple. I hate that this is like my ONLY choice because I have a hard enough time astral projecting. I just wish I could move out and into someone elses home that I can have some alone time and actually lock a door. Instead I sleep on a couch/bed, waiting to start a job but failing miserably at getting out of here.
I really want some help in how to get out of this mess....
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@..." <shon_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Oh yea i forgot that there must be reasons for anything or anyone to attack you. Open your mind for a guardian it may not be a demon. Just be open and be sure to make sure he/she is helpful. Most people i know who is born with powers are given guardians. Dont let the disturbance get to you maybe when ur powers is awakened maybe the wait will be worth it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back