Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bad Feeling or Premonition

Jaime Pojol

It literally happened a few minutes ago when my grandmother told me about her dream.
She said that she saw my sister and I, we were suppose to go somewhere but we were too slow in walking and left us.
But she got worried and stopped, my Dad was with her waiting for my sister and I but we never came since she woke up by that time.
When my grandma told me this I made some bull story but this scared me, her dream.
I am a starting Satanist while my little sister is a Humanist. 
My grandmother is also a very devoted Catholic, I have a bad feeling about the dream she had since this wasn't the first time it happened.
Months or Years before she told me about the dream where I was just gone or somewhere in the dark and looked what happened, I became a Satanist.
I've always been wary when my Grandmother has lucid dreams, I don't want to risk her finding out about my new religion but I'm more afraid if she does have contact with Angels and those holy art thou beings are sending messages through her dreams.
I am afraid of what might happen, can anyone help me with some advice on the matter?
The banishing ritual is risky, I've been meditating and cleaning my aura but I couldn't coax my Grandmother into meditating unless it would benefit her.
The last thing I need is her clairvoyant like visions enhancing.
Advice is greatly needed.
Hail Satan!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back