Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

backfired doing destruction ritual

alvaro lopos

i have been dedicated for 1 year.within 6 months people found it out make me depressed.
i did a destruction ritual to one torturer.i wrote to kill him.
now i am backfired .reversing the ritual can stop the backfiring?
what is the time period of the attack for destruction ritual.
i am sick and fever.please help me a way to get out of this.

This means that you either failed to clean your aura properly afterwards or had doubts about the justification for doing the working. I would suggest reciting the Aum Suryae mantra 108 times or more whilst visualising your aura and chakras shining brightly like the sun. Do this twice daily for forty days and you will well and truly be clear of the ill effects. All the information you need can be found on the Joy of Satan website.

HAIL SATAN!

What kind of tortured? like a gulag torturer?explain it better, does he know the occult?
clean your aura and do aura of protection reflecting everything.I believe the moon is wanning, it´s a right time to destroy. Once to me it back fired when I created a thoughtform for people in a place to fight each other, they end up fighting me.

I want to know this too! What happens if it backfires and how to force it in this case to work?
In my case I have a list of enemies that have committed offenses(very insulting intentional and demeaning!) for years against me. Xtians and biological father.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back