Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

BACK UP YOUR IMPORTANT FILES!!

Zildar Raasi

This is from personal experience- Back up all of your important files!! Especially those of you who do a lot of research on the Occult and the enemy etc and save it to your computer and those who have a lot of e books to study from. Either save it to a disc or flash drive or whatever, but make sure you have a back up, because if something goes wrong and you end up losing all of your files, you are going to be kicking yourself. Trust me, I know.   Hail Father Satan!

Writing them down is better by far.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, March 25, 2010 7:21:50 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] BACK UP YOUR IMPORTANT FILES!!

This is from personal experience- Back up all of your important files!! Especially those of you who do a lot of research on the Occult and the enemy etc and save it to your computer and those who have a lot of e books to study from. Either save it to a disc or flash drive or whatever, but make sure you have a back up, because if something goes wrong and you end up losing all of your files, you are going to be kicking yourself. Trust me, I know.   Hail Father Satan!

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Well, its a little difficult to write out an entire e book of about 700 pages plus hundreds more pages of info, and for many of us impractical to print that much, but do what ever you can to save them.   Hail Satan!!

Sent: Thu, March 25, 2010 3:35:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] BACK UP YOUR IMPORTANT FILES!!

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

I agree, back it up and write it down. I am going to type it with beautiful gothic print and then go to a printing store like kinkos and have it bound so I can have my very own special holy book. HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: Cam Kuzik <spudkuzik@... Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 06:35:20 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] BACK UP YOUR IMPORTANT FILES!!
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

If you have plenty of time, that would work I suppose, but much of the material is very lengthy. I put things on CD's; it's simple, cheap, and you have it close at hand.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cam Kuzik <spudkuzik@... wrote:

This is from personal experience- Back up all of your important files!! Especially those of you who do a lot of research on the Occult and the enemy etc and save it to your computer and those who have a lot of e books to study from. Either save it to a disc or flash drive or whatever, but make sure you have a back up, because if something goes wrong and you end up losing all of your files, you are going to be kicking yourself. Trust me, I know.

Hail Father Satan!

I assume you must be a high priest of Satan so I have an imprtant question this is about my neighbor who wants to be a satanist I told him everything I knew about Lucifer and he believes me and he said something is extremely fishy about xianity and he told me has taken an intrest in the Yatuk Dinoih which in persian translates as witchcraft  and this system of magick which centers around Ahriman(Satan) the system of magick was created by a persian warlock by the name of Akhtya read Michael Ford's Luciferian witchcraft although there is some content that is offensive to Satanists (The toad rite) but anyway I don't know if this is of the enemy is there anyway you can help? email me at diabolus567@...   HAIL SATAN HAIL IBLIS HAIL HELEL Hail the gods ov hell!!!

Yatuk Dinoih?? Have read about it - it is by Michael W. Ford. Ford's working with archetypal magic - for him Satan is only an archetype, the Bearer of Light, the SYMBOL of Enlightenment, or a suppressed aspect of Shadow-self. I'm not a High Priest, but I did read about blasphemy against our Gods, believe me, I did. The Qliphoth, Dark side, Yatuk Dinoih, teachings of the Temple of Seth, the Typhonian Current - these treat Gods and Satan Himself as part of our unconsciousness... Satan as Opposer, Satan-Set, Set-Typhon, Ahriman is a typical destroyer, and Satan is not the archetypal biblical 'Satan', nor does He correspond to the 'mythical Set'.

(correct me my Family if I'm wrong)

Tell your friend that if he wants to become one of us, he needs to abandon the dark side - at least in this aspect. He certainly wouldn't want to enrage the Gods by using jewish shit...

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY, ISLAM, WICCA AND THE KIKE!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Martin Pena <diabolus567@... wrote:

I assume you must be a high priest of Satan so I have an imprtant question this is about my neighbor who wants to be a satanist I told him everything I knew about Lucifer and he believes me and he said something is extremely fishy about xianity and he told me has taken an intrest in the Yatuk Dinoih which in persian translates as witchcraft  and this system of magick which centers around Ahriman(Satan) the system of magick was created by a persian warlock by the name of Akhtya read Michael Ford's Luciferian witchcraft although there is some content that is offensive to Satanists (The toad rite) but anyway I don't know if this is of the enemy is there anyway you can help? email me at diabolus567@...   HAIL SATAN HAIL IBLIS HAIL HELEL Hail the gods ov hell!!!

This is from personal experience- Back up all of your important files!! Especially those of you who do a lot of research on the Occult and the enemy etc and save it to your computer and those who have a lot of e books to study from. Either save it to a disc or flash drive or whatever, but make sure you have a back up, because if something goes wrong and you end up losing all of your files, you are going to be kicking yourself. Trust me, I know.

Hail Father Satan!

I personally think that best thing to do is to save everything on some disc, its fast, easy and unlike printing every e-book, its a lot cheaper..

Kindest Regards,

Priest Anak Nabu

www.WarriorsofEnki.co.uk
www.TOotS.0fees.net
www.JoyofSatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

i have been doing just that! my computer is on its last runs especially with some one like my brother using it(he blue screened his computer not long ago so he has been on mine), already i have a malware infestation and he has only been on it once!

i remember a post a vary long time ago talking about a free program that you use to copy web pages? i've been meaning of copying the JOS site and then backing it up in an external hard drive but i cant seem to locate the post?
dose any one remember what the title of it was? or the program and where to get it?

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

You can try SurfOffline, you can download free version here

http://rs56.rapidshare.com/files/348192 ... r_full.rar

or if that link doesnt work, try this one

http://rapidshare.com/files/348192650/W ... r_full.rar

Regards,

Priest Anak Nabu

www.WarriorsofEnki.co.uk
www.TOotS.0fees.net
www.JoyofSatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vanessa" <dilandau_albatou666@... wrote:

i have been doing just that! my computer is on its last runs especially with some one like my brother using it(he blue screened his computer not long ago so he has been on mine), already i have a malware infestation and he has only been on it once!

i remember a post a vary long time ago talking about a free program that you use to copy web pages? i've been meaning of copying the JOS site and then backing it up in an external hard drive but i cant seem to locate the post?
dose any one remember what the title of it was? or the program and where to get it?

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back