Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

back to what I was trying to say

nicholasdalesio

Has anyone gotten my messages about being diagnosed with schizophrenia and being atttacked by angels. I need to know if Satan still accepts me and still wants me on his side. I am a dedicated satanist and the heat is reallyon me and sometimes me faith breaks but I get back up and try to make it right. I hope that you guys can help me out through some rituals and send me some needed energy or something. Please hear me out, things that I type that say god is good are not me it is my parents forcing me to give up my bond with Satan.I need help and would like to tallk to a high priest or priestest.

-As long as you love Satan, and you are true to him, he will understand whatever problems you have.

No one can take that away from you.

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicholasdalesio" <nicholasdalesio@... wrote:
Has anyone gotten my messages about being diagnosed with schizophrenia and being atttacked by angels. I need to know if Satan still accepts me and still wants me on his side. I am a dedicated satanist and the heat is reallyon me and sometimes me faith breaks but I get back up and try to make it right. I hope that you guys can help me out through some rituals and send me some needed energy or something. Please hear me out, things that I type that say god is good are not me it is my parents forcing me to give up my bond with Satan.I need help and would like to tallk to a high priest or priestest.

I was once diagnosed with schizophrenia too.Yes,Satan still accepts the so called "schizophrenics".In fact I once read somewhere that many people who suffer from disorders which are said to affect normal brain function often naturally have one foott in this world and one foot in another and it can often be easier for them to reach certain types of mindstates that are often neccesary to reach when performing arcane activity.Satan has confirmed for me that this is true.Also don't let whatever your parents say bring you down.If you need to act a certain way to fool your parents so thry don't ruin your life then by all means do this.Satan understands these kinds of things and he does not expect us to jeoperdize ourselves in a harmful manner.When people come to Satan,he sees them for their true hearts.That's one of the reasons why he's the BEST.Hail Satan........shadowwhispr --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicholasdalesio" <nicholasdalesio@... wrote:
Has anyone gotten my messages about being diagnosed with schizophrenia and being atttacked by angels. I need to know if Satan still accepts me and still wants me on his side. I am a dedicated satanist and the heat is really on me and sometimes me faith breaks but I get back up and try to make it right. I hope that you guys can help me out through some rituals and send me some needed energy or something. Please hear me out, things that I type that say god is good are not me it is my parents forcing me to give up my bond with Satan.I need help and would like to tallk to a high priest or priestest.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicholasdalesio" <nicholasdalesio@... wrote:
Please do not worry..Satan still accepts you and he still wants you on his side...If you can't do a ritual here on earth go to your astral temple and do your rituals there...Remember that no one can make you give up your dedication to satan...You can curse the resistance in your heart and mind....Satan always tells me that its what is in the heart that he sees and he understands if you have to keep your loyalty to him to yourself...STAY STRONG....!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL EA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back