Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

B-Day

tanya670

Well, today is my birthday and am a happy aquarius.

Hail Satan and the Gods of the Old!!!

Happy birthday Tanya, 
Hail Satan!-Siva :) 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 26 January 2010 2:39:12
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] B-Day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   Hail Satan,
Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: tanya670 To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 3:07 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] B-Day

Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Happy B-day dude enjoy it Hail Satan.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, January 25, 2010 8:35:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: B-Day

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "tanya670" <latanya.brazzell@ .... wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANYA670!!!! ! Party hard!

It was my birthday yesterday. It was a pretty fun time. I managed to stay up longer than I should have considering I had been up since the morning. I celebrated Tuesday with a fellow Satanist and then yesterday I celebrated again after work for my official birthday. Saturday I'm also celebrating since that's when other people will be available. I think it's the most celebration I've done for my birthday in a year and I didn't even really mean for it to happen that way. Lol. Happy Belated Birthday by the way. I believe I've spoken to you on Yahoo before.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fukndetermined" <fukndetermined@... wrote:

Happy B-Day!

Hail SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya670" <latanya.brazzell@ wrote:

Thanks everyone may Father Satan bless you all.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 9:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] B-Day

2-7-77! Not a bad day to have one on a full moon! (Mine that is)
HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Thank you so much, I can use all the positive energy I can get right now, as you know. Thanx again and love in Father Satan! To you and all my brothers and sisters!
HAIL LORD SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 18:45:26 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: B-Day
  I already texted you but I'll say it again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

2-7-77! Not a bad day to have one on a full moon! (Mine that is)
HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back