Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Azazel how he looks like

That is incredible.  The picture literally draws you into it with those eyes and all.  Nice work!
Hail Satan!Hail Morax!Hail Azazel!

Ahhh beautiful!!! Wonderful work here, Hissa!

he does appear like this, at least when I have had the fortunate occurances to see him in the astral.
However....when I see him he is about 10 or 15 yrs older looking then this drawing.

And, I see him wearing a red cloak.

This is beautifully drawn, thanks for sharing it.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hissa Alenezi <hissa06@... wrote:

A drawing I made for my Guardian Azazel :)

Thank you very much ^-^ Hail Azazel !!Hail Enki !!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 4:25 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Azazel how he looks like

That is incredible.  The picture literally draws you into it with those eyes and all.  Nice work!
Hail Satan!Hail Morax!Hail Azazel!

Absolutely stunning artwork. Thank you for sharing! You have a great talent. Keep up the great work.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hissa Alenezi <hissa06@... wrote:

Thank you very much ^-^
Hail Azazel !!
Hail Enki !!

Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 4:25 PM

Hail Satan!
Hail Morax!
Hail Azazel!

SOOO Handsome He Is!!! He does look just like that. Very nice I love it! You have talent in art. I had this feeling today something was posted up of Azazel. I get that feeling everytime when someone post anything dealing with Azazel and am always correct. Sorry I got carried away but I do love it!

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... wrote:

That's fuckin' awesome!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hissa Alenezi <hissa06@ wrote:

yeah he is right? its just i didnt know how to make his chin lifted, noooo all I draw is Anime thats all it was my first time to draw like that he told me to draw from my heart and I did for Zazu! :) Hail Azazel!!Hail Enkii!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:13 AM

SOOO Handsome He Is!!! He does look just like that. Very nice I love it! You have talent in art. I had this feeling today something was posted up of Azazel. I get that feeling everytime when someone post anything dealing with Azazel and am always correct. Sorry I got carried away but I do love it!

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... wrote:

That's fuckin' awesome!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hissa Alenezi <hissa06@ wrote:

Thank you very much :)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 2:05 AM

Absolutely beautiful, what a wonderful picture.
You have a most excellent talent!

Ave Satanas,
Hail the Gods of Old!

Hello, as I have been having issues as of late, I haven't seen this pic and I SOO love Azazel! Can you please send me a link to be used as a profile pic on kikebook? (I know but my family on dads side has a group just for our family-a blessing I must say so as there are many of us) soo, thanks in advance, (not to assume it'll be done! LOL)
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:23:45 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Azazel how he looks like

Agreed, very beautiful!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tainn.ren@..." <tainn.ren@... wrote:

Absolutely beautiful, what a wonderful picture.
You have a most excellent talent!

Ave Satanas,
Hail the Gods of Old!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back