Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Avoiding fluoride

Rovi

We all know fluoride calcifies the pineal gland and other horrible effects to our bodies, should we completely avoid fluoride at all costs? It's very difficult to do that, but I've been using fluoride-free natural toothpaste and drinking bottled water. Even thinking about throwing away teflon pans and getting different cookware.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL VICTORY TO HELL'S ARMY

I do the same thing. I use bottled spring water for drinking, coffee, and cooking. I even use it if I am making spaghetti. I would rather pour out 62.5 cents worth of water than to have my pasta taste horrible and absorb fluoride. There are three ways to get chemicals or toxins into your body. Inhalation, Ingestion and Absorption. We all have to bathe on a daily basis. There is Fluoride in the tap water, but I am not going to stop taking a shower every day, that's just nasty. I use Tom's of Maine Fluoride-Free toothpaste. You can get it almost anywhere, even walmart.

I cook on Stainless Steel, I had to get used to it, you just need to watch the heat and use some oil or butter. 

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 4:15 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Avoiding fluoride

We all know fluoride calcifies the pineal gland and other horrible effects to our bodies, should we completely avoid fluoride at all costs? It's very difficult to do that, but I've been using fluoride-free natural toothpaste and drinking bottled water. Even thinking about throwing away teflon pans and getting different cookware.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANUBIS

Yeah, it's not a wise idea to skip taking showers/baths lol. I'll have to look into investing in stainless steel cookware. And I'm trying to use the oven to heat food instead of the microwave. Sometimes I wish I could move to Europe or another country where fluoride is banned.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANUBIS

-------- Original message --------
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Avoiding fluoride
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
CC:

I do the same thing. I use bottled spring water for drinking, coffee, and cooking. I even use it if I am making spaghetti. I would rather pour out 62.5 cents worth of water than to have my pasta taste horrible and absorb fluoride. There are three ways to get chemicals or toxins into your body. Inhalation, Ingestion and Absorption. We all have to bathe on a daily basis. There is Fluoride in the tap water, but I am not going to stop taking a shower every day, that's just nasty. I use Tom's of Maine Fluoride-Free toothpaste. You can get it almost anywhere, even walmart.

I cook on Stainless Steel, I had to get used to it, you just need to watch the heat and use some oil or butter. 

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 4:15 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Avoiding fluoride

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANUBIS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back