Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Attacking the enemy

blackra1nbows

Hello, I am now educated on the kikes and such.. I asked Satan to help lead me to the information and he did :).
I would like to know if it's a good idea to attack Christianity, because I know that the jew's are controlling it.
I am computer nerd so you might know some of the fun I can have with these people.
Do you think it will do great effect to remove Christian/Islamist/Baptist/Jewish propaganda from the internet? I am not talking about anything illegal or facist here.
Also I would like to know if there are any online places where Satanists participate in destruction rituals against the enemy, or if people would participate in it if I made a website and community based on doing that and spreading free information, this of course would be on the darknet/hidden internet.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THOTH!

Simply spread the word by educating people about Satanism and our enemies on the forums and such. Also remember to not do anything illegal! You won't be able to do anything when you're in jail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackra1nbows" <blackra1nbows@... wrote:

Hello, I am now educated on the kikes and such.. I asked Satan to help lead me to the information and he did :).
I would like to know if it's a good idea to attack Christianity, because I know that the jew's are controlling it.
I am computer nerd so you might know some of the fun I can have with these people.
Do you think it will do great effect to remove Christian/Islamist/Baptist/Jewish propaganda from the internet? I am not talking about anything illegal or facist here.
Also I would like to know if there are any online places where Satanists participate in destruction rituals against the enemy, or if people would participate in it if I made a website and community based on doing that and spreading free information, this of course would be on the darknet/hidden internet.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THOTH!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back