Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Attacking Spiritually

evricnas666

Hello brothers and sisters. I'm about to dedicate myself. I can't wait to take place in spiritual warfare along with power meditations. I've read the spiritual warfare part on JoS. I need your advice on how to spiritually attack enemy. For example when vibrating the runes, should I visualize a random Jew/xtian/muslim? I need your detailed guide on this so I could attack the enemy regularly.

Ideally you would work towards bringing down jews as a whole. But as basics go in black magick, yes thats how it works.
Spiritual Warfare mostly consists of desrction rituals against the enemy, and awakening rituals to open the eyes of all Gentiles.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "evricnas666" <evricnas666@... wrote:

Hello brothers and sisters. I'm about to dedicate myself. I can't wait to take place in spiritual warfare along with power meditations. I've read the spiritual warfare part on JoS. I need your advice on how to spiritually attack enemy. For example when vibrating the runes, should I visualize a random Jew/xtian/muslim? I need your detailed guide on this so I could attack the enemy regularly.

And don't forget the fucking filthy angels! Fuckers...death to all of
our Lord Satan's enemies!

On 8/12/13, En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
Ideally you would work towards bringing down jews as a whole. But as basics
go in black magick, yes thats how it works.
Spiritual Warfare mostly consists of desrction rituals against the enemy,
and awakening rituals to open the eyes of all Gentiles.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "evricnas666" <evricnas666@... wrote:

Hello brothers and sisters. I'm about to dedicate myself. I can't wait to
take place in spiritual warfare along with power meditations. I've read
the spiritual warfare part on JoS. I need your advice on how to
spiritually attack enemy. For example when vibrating the runes, should I
visualize a random Jew/xtian/muslim? I need your detailed guide on this so
I could attack the enemy regularly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back