Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Attacked on the group awakening ritual today

davidfxtx6

i was doing the awakening ritual today and made it as powerful as i could and when i was doing the meditation at the end i was attacked by reptoids, when i was laying down with my eyes shut it was black as usual then it suddenly went bright green ( i cant see them yet but they put images in my head so i knew it was reptoids ) and a pair of reptile like eyes were staring me out, i could feel the energy in my room from them my fans started to go faster than there top speed and the breeze from them was hiting me in places it wasnt before i meditated, i told them they were wasting their time and they couldnt harm me i stared back into the eyes until they backed down then carried on just ignoring the rest of their pathtic attempts, i think its safe to say im starting to become a threat :D, and the ritual was a success just to let u know, if any of u have similar experiences just soldier on and remember if u cant handle it one of the gods will help u

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL AZZAZEL
HAIL THE REST OF THE GODS OF DUAT

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back