Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astrology

linzek

Check out this website, The Daze, an astrological commentary byMichael harwood. Gives the times of a void course moon and eclipses etc.

I am currently learning Natal Astrology. If there are no planets in certain signs, then how does one figure out which planets rule those signs. For example: I have no Natal planets in Cancer, Leo, Virgo, or Libra. However there are Natal planets in Scorpion, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, and Aries. So how do I interperet the former? I am already well aware of the properties of all of the planets and the signs and how to use their energies in the personal Natal chart. Much help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou. Hail Satan Forever!

i bought the complete book of astrology by Caitlin Johnston today and studied for over an hour.
In this book it states and a quote
"The Babylonian astrologers had a rough time with the <emcoming</em of christianity, since early christians were hostile to other gods and pagan religions"

and this book states that astrology became extinct by the early Middle ages.
It just shows how much of a prick this ixan religion can be.

Hail Satan!

Def[/IMG]</var>   Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Astrology

i bought the complete book of astrology by Caitlin Johnston today and studied for over an hour.
In this book it states and a quote
"The Babylonian astrologers had a rough time with the <emcoming</em of christianity, since early christians were hostile to other gods and pagan religions"

and this book states that astrology became extinct by the early Middle ages.
It just shows how much of a prick this ixan religion can be.

Hail Satan!

Is their any viable links about astrology that I can check out because I'm quite new to it

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Himmler
Heil Gobels
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
- and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!!

In the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself,
Archangel over all the host, Melek Ta'us.
Knowing this, who dares deny?
Knowing this, who dares fail to worship?
Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the Koran and Bible?

- So saith Shaitan; The Qur'et Al-Yezid, Revelation of Melek Ta'us

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin Abbas

So i have read various things about my astrological sign which by the way is sagittarius, my birthdate is december 16th, 1992, i have read an article about how my birthsign and the date i was born on would affect me as an individual, do the gods have any astrological signs associated with them and is it possible that Father Satan has been watching over me throughout my life guiding me to the truth. For one i have never had any interest in the false religions and have always had a strong love for science especially the zoological field of study. With this love for science my eyes have always been open to the lies of the abomination known jesus and his vile jehova, is it possible for some to be awakened to the truth since childhood but have yet to understand their potential. Yes im very inquisitive, and another thing in regards to guardian demons are they with you throughout your entire life from birth till the death of the physical body and do they help guide us in anyway even if you dont know who your guardian demon is??

Hey I wanted to learn about astrology today and while I was reading
How to Read an Astrology ChartIt doesn't feel beginnerish sort of speak. Like I am new to this and its like my 1st day of school and someone threw a bunch of stuff I should know that I havent learned. How can I put this... I dont understand half the stuff it is saying. Its too complex. Its like trying to do cos and tan in 2nd grade. Is there a page on JoS that can explain things a little easier? I am very interested in this. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TOClessons.htmThis website helped me out when I began learning astrology I recommend reading this along with studying your natal chart and as you understand more and more revisit the Azazel's Astrology to gain even more insight 

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 18, 2015, at 8:19 PM, zygtarvydas@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
How to Read an Astrology ChartIt doesn't feel beginnerish sort of speak. Like I am new to this and its like my 1st day of school and someone threw a bunch of stuff I should know that I havent learned. How can I put this... I dont understand half the stuff it is saying. Its too complex. Its like trying to do cos and tan in 2nd grade. Is there a page on JoS that can explain things a little easier? I am very interested in this. Any help would be appreciated.

Astrology governs all statistics of Genetics and Sociology, as well as Psychology. During the Crusades/Inquisition (that still hasn't ended), this knowledge was hidden by destruction of knowledge. A void field with magnetic bodies creates an equation. I just wanted to say that, it's not like - helping you learn Astrology. HAIL SATAN!!

On Friday, December 18, 2015 6:16 PM, "zygtarvydas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

And thanks a lot for the post. This is interesting
About Azazel's astrology for Satanists

On Friday, December 18, 2015 10:20 PM, Aryan Gentile <aryangentile666@... wrote:

Astrology governs all statistics of Genetics and Sociology, as well as Psychology. During the Crusades/Inquisition (that still hasn't ended), this knowledge was hidden by destruction of knowledge. A void field with magnetic bodies creates an equation. I just wanted to say that, it's not like - helping you learn Astrology. HAIL SATAN!!

On Friday, December 18, 2015 6:16 PM, "zygtarvydas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If you think this beyond you right now then just wait a bit before trying to get into astrology. Focus on meditation and learning a basic understanding of Satanism, maybe pick up a few beginner books on astrology, then get back into it later. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... index.html Has all the information you will need, you just need to study, study STUDY. 

Hello and welcome here!
Astrology is a bit complex and requires patience to learn the basic facts. I would suggest you to read some introduction books to astrology, that will give you a basic idea about angles, houses, planets and how to read a chart. Later on, you will be able to read the JoS Astrology pages and they will sound easier for you. Forget the "daily horoscopes", "Gemini will be happy today" and similar stuff that you can listen on tv/radio, it is nonsense as it's based on the Sun only (another way of the kikes to let people live according to ego only, and communize astrology in the way all Gemini people are supposed to live the same happy or bad day, so they should be equal. Bullshit). All planets are important for the person, and each person is very unique with his own astrological personal natal charts that is the map of our Soul. First important thing to learn!
Also, you can [/IMG]www.astro.com and click on the "all about astrology" menu, then you can choose a bref introduction and the basics menus to learn more.

To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 17:19:46 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Astrology

How to Read an Astrology Chart
It doesn't feel beginnerish sort of speak. Like I am new to this and its like my 1st day of school and someone threw a bunch of stuff I should know that I havent learned. How can I put this... I dont understand half the stuff it is saying. Its too complex. Its like trying to do cos and tan in 2nd grade. Is there a page on JoS that can explain things a little easier? I am very interested in this. Any help would be appreciated.

I got confused for a moment. Thinking of why is everyone giving me strange answers & it being down-to-up replies. Seems like my topic got moved to a topic with the same Subject xD

Thanks for the help once more! Since I got another whole day to do whatever I please. I am going to be studying up on astrology.

What does it mean when Saturn is in a sign that as Rx and the house is 11/12 e.g Capricorn Rx house 11/12 

The Rx means retrograde. The 11/12, possibly both those houses in Capricorn, although I've never seen it written how you described it so you are possibly using a different site than I am familiar with.

---In [email protected], <mysterthecreator@... wrote :

What does it mean when Saturn is in a sign that as Rx and the house is 11/12 e.g Capricorn Rx house 11/12 

I have Mercury in Capricorn and right now Mercury is retrograding in Capricorn. What does that mean for me?

Am wondering if any one here knows about some lady called Mary the astrologer. Idk if she is very popular
But she has been doing readings for me, I met her online and she was offering a free reading for any person at the beginning of January. So l sent her my birth date, my real names and whatever else that she required. I find her readings to be legit en accurate and helpful
Am just wondering if their is any else who knows her.
She has been doing free readings for me ever since. She has been

Does anybody know about John Frawley (astrologer)? Would you recommend me his books?

Hail Satan! !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back