Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

astrology

hmm im not sure. im sure that they are masters at astrology but i think astrology and everything just is. every person is born at a certain time so that determines evrything. its up to us to live with it and how we react to it like saturn transits etc satan and the demons more than likely introduced it to us and all but it is fated to us all. they can help us if major problems evolve. :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 9:12:28 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] astrology

Did Satan invent astrology?

Hello all,

I generally try my best to figure things out on my own, from personal study from JoS. And I, for the most part, soak the information up like a sponge and move right along. But I started reading the section "Azazel's Guide to Astrology" and began to study as hard as I could. Shortly after I realized I had almost scratched my noggin raw trying to understand what a transit, house and angle were, how and when planets retrograde and intercept let alone what all this means lol. I am continuing to study as best I can and have learned some things, such as when void moons are and I am beginning to know what planets rule which chakras etc..

But I was just curious, seeing as how many of my siblings here are very well versed in this, if you might have any tips or suggestions you picked up along the way? Maybe I am thinking too hard or am just too dumb haha.

I really appreciate the help again I will continue on studying sorry for the rambling lol

Hail Father Enki and all the demon/demoness'

<td val[/IMG]Like anything else,it matters how much time you spend on studying Astrology.It is very hard for me to understand too,but all we can do is work on it as much as we can.I have so much to learn about it myself,and those that do know more,have just applied their self more in it.Being smart has little to do with it.It has always been a complicated subject for me too,but that just shows that I need to study more myself.Knowledge is the key to everything.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 4/19/12, jay meron <jesse_dameron@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] astrology
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 2:54 AM

Hello all,

I generally try my best to figure things out on my own, from personal study from JoS. And I, for the most part, soak the information up like a sponge and move right along. But I started reading the section "Azazel's Guide to Astrology" and began to study as hard as I could. Shortly after I realized I had almost scratched my noggin raw trying to understand what a transit, house and angle were, how and when planets retrograde and intercept let alone what all this means lol. I am continuing to study as best I can and have learned some things, such as when void moons are and I am beginning to know what planets rule which chakras etc..

But I was just curious, seeing as how many of my siblings here are very well versed in this, if you might have any tips or suggestions you picked up along the way? Maybe I am thinking too hard or am just too dumb haha.

I really appreciate the help again I will continue on studying sorry for the rambling lol

[/TD]

Astrology is like a lover - you need to have A LOT of patience when you meet her, and above all - it requires you to use your right hemisphere, as you need to synthesize the whole picture. Each and every one of us is a whole, which we can analyse from various angles.

I admit, only when I learned the basics did I understand more from what Maxine wrote there - these pieces of information are really invaluable. My advice to you is the following - apart from cramming by heart the qualities of the planets and zodiac signs - read and later on study the websites below. Organise your studying, for the planets' features are reflected in the zodiac signs, and the features of the signs are reflected in the houses.

Do your natal chart on www.astro.com and choose the 'Extended Chart Selection' or you can simply choose 'Chart drawing, Ascendant' to have a quick look at the planetary positions and the aspects you have natally.

http://www.astro.com

http://www.skyviewzone.com/

http://www.indigoray.net/

(this one I find rather interesting, especially in terms of zodiac signs in houses: http://astrofix.net/)

My personal advice is - acquire an ordinary book on astrology so that it could serve you as a quick reference and a starting point. Above all, you will learn the basics. Do your own research on the topics that intrigue you and be persistent. Collect and synthesise the data so that you could see clearly the parts (planets in zodiac signs and houses with houses in the zodiac signs) of the greater whole.

The more you will learn and see, the more rewarding it will become :)

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay meron" <jesse_dameron@... wrote:

Hello all,

Wow! Thank you very much guys. As soon as I get off work I am going to read all these in depth and then continue studying off of JoS. Always something new I can learn. I appreciate it again. May all of you have a good weekend! :)

-Hail Enki and all the demons/demoness'

------------------------------
On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 11:52 AM PDT siguarddraconis wrote:

Astrology is like a lover - you need to have A LOT of patience when you meet her, and above all - it requires you to use your right hemisphere, as you need to synthesize the whole picture. Each and every one of us is a whole, which we can analyse from various angles.

I admit, only when I learned the basics did I understand more from what Maxine wrote there - these pieces of information are really invaluable. My advice to you is the following - apart from cramming by heart the qualities of the planets and zodiac signs - read and later on study the websites below. Organise your studying, for the planets' features are reflected in the zodiac signs, and the features of the signs are reflected in the houses.

Do your natal chart on www.astro.com and choose the 'Extended Chart Selection' or you can simply choose 'Chart drawing, Ascendant' to have a quick look at the planetary positions and the aspects you have natally.

http://www.astro.com

http://www.skyviewzone.com/

http://www.indigoray.net/

(this one I find rather interesting, especially in terms of zodiac signs in houses: http://astrofix.net/)

My personal advice is - acquire an ordinary book on astrology so that it could serve you as a quick reference and a starting point. Above all, you will learn the basics. Do your own research on the topics that intrigue you and be persistent. Collect and synthesise the data so that you could see clearly the parts (planets in zodiac signs and houses with houses in the zodiac signs) of the greater whole.

The more you will learn and see, the more rewarding it will become :)

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay meron" <jesse_dameron@... wrote:

Hello all,

hello fam,
I need to ask a question regarding astrology.When using Solar Arc method to predict events,lets assume i have found the sun has moved 20 degrees so does that mean that all the outer planets(JUPITER,SATURN,URANUS,NEPTUNE PLUTO) are all 20 degrees?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back