Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral Temple

kevpatsims

I have a few questions... Is it alright if my temple is outside?
What are some musts for the temple? (Already painting the fences i have surrounding it red black and blue)
Also in your experience what are some good things to have?

your astral temple can be whatever you want it to be. Mine is a whole forrest that Enlil showed me how to grow and create.

The main must have is an alter, this can be what you like as well. Mine being a large stump under the biggest tree. But it can be whatever you picture it to be.
Another must is portection. You can do your own protection workings on it, as well as ask the Gods and Father to protect it from enemy entities and influences.

Anything else you want to add to it personally is up to you. Whatever you think looks awsome or shows respect and praise to the Gods.

Hail Satan! Hail Enlil!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kevpatsims" <kevpatsims@... wrote:

What are some musts for the temple? (Already painting the fences i have surrounding it red black and blue)

Can anyone tell me some details about stral temples? What exactly are they? Are you litteraly creating a place on the astral plane or just inside your own mind? Do you have to astral project to reach it? Because When I have gone to mine I just relaxed and willed myself there. With something like a forest will it grow and change without you? Or is it just something that stays put after you create it?

The astral temple I made (if I did it right) is just a stone temple floating in a white mist. I filled the cracks in between the bricks with metal.It has a large stone altar at the center of the temple. Their are two hanging bowls with fire in them for lighting and at the back of my temple I have a statue of satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

your astral temple can be whatever you want it to be. Mine is a whole forrest that Enlil showed me how to grow and create.

The main must have is an alter, this can be what you like as well. Mine being a large stump under the biggest tree. But it can be whatever you picture it to be.
Another must is portection. You can do your own protection workings on it, as well as ask the Gods and Father to protect it from enemy entities and influences.

Anything else you want to add to it personally is up to you. Whatever you think looks awsome or shows respect and praise to the Gods.

Hail Satan! Hail Enlil!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kevpatsims" <kevpatsims@ wrote:

For more info on astral temple, you can refer to:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html

The astral temple is what you make it.
Your's sounds like a great place, and alot like my first, before i moved it to the forrest.

Hail Enki! Hail Enlil!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <whirly26@... wrote:

Can anyone tell me some details about stral temples? What exactly are they? Are you litteraly creating a place on the astral plane or just inside your own mind? Do you have to astral project to reach it? Because When I have gone to mine I just relaxed and willed myself there. With something like a forest will it grow and change without you? Or is it just something that stays put after you create it?

The astral temple I made (if I did it right) is just a stone temple floating in a white mist. I filled the cracks in between the bricks with metal.It has a large stone altar at the center of the temple. Their are two hanging bowls with fire in them for lighting and at the back of my temple I have a statue of satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hail Satan! Hail Enlil!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kevpatsims" <kevpatsims@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back