Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral projection

Necrid Evil

A very good friend of mine has been having dreams where she is floating in mid air above herself. She sees herself sleeping and cant wake up. The same thing happened when she was sleeping in her parents bedroom where she could see all three sleeping. Now, I was wondering if she is actually Astraly projecting. If somebody has an answer i would be grateful.   Hail Satan!!!!!!! Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

A question for those who are adept at astral projection.
I have recently started to resume my attempts at projecting, a previous session quite a while ago I was close to the disconnecting point when you feel the intense vibrations and ringing but due to how intense they were i had a moment of hesitation and lost it.

As of my last 5 attempts I seem quite unable to detach myself in general, I relax my self for about half an hour to an hour so that deep trance state is achieved. From that i have tryed both the techiniques listed on the JOS website but they dont seem to be working well enough for me so far.

When I focus my attention on my spirit body, my body starts to twitch and my eyelids flutter which i'm guessing is normal and i just might reach a state where i can feel a slight disconnecting and the ringing might start but it always seems to fade away very fast and my body is left feeling hot to cold in seconds, bringing my attention back to my physical body.

I was hoping someone could either share the techniques they found to work or also a gd idea to summon a demon who helps along with these tasks?

Lastly has anyone found projection easier while they're physical body is tired?

Ave Satanas
Khaibit

Of course projection can be attained when the physical is weakened. If both the methods on the website have failed, there are many others you can try. For example, get to your trance, then try these while focusing mainly on your astral body:

1. FEEL your astral body rolling off to the side.
2. VISUALIZE a rope atop the ceiling dangling down to your chest. Now reach up and grab it to hoist yourself up with your astral body one arm at a time. Keep doing this until your astral body detaches itself.
3. FEEL you are in an elevator. Now feel that elevator freefall with you in it and just feel yourself falling. Eventually you'll pop out :)
4. FEEL you are climbing down an eternal ladder. When you feel you are down enough, let go and feel yourself fall into the abyss. You'll get those vibrations.
5. A more advanced technique is to detach your bodies one by one and connect them above your physical body.
6. What usually gets me going is just trancing out then picturing myself someplace I am very comfortable and familiar with and just carry out normal events that I always do. These include anything from brushing teeth to cooking tilapia to taking a poop.

The most important thing of all is to not hesitate, and do not go for the kill. Just let things happen. Always maintain focus and NEVER fear. Just LET THINGS HAPPEN. And they will ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "khaibit666" <khaibit666@... wrote:

I have recently started to resume my attempts at projecting, a previous session quite a while ago I was close to the disconnecting point when you feel the intense vibrations and ringing but due to how intense they were i had a moment of hesitation and lost it.

As of my last 5 attempts I seem quite unable to detach myself in general, I relax my self for about half an hour to an hour so that deep trance state is achieved. From that i have tryed both the techiniques listed on the JOS website but they dont seem to be working well enough for me so far.

When I focus my attention on my spirit body, my body starts to twitch and my eyelids flutter which i'm guessing is normal and i just might reach a state where i can feel a slight disconnecting and the ringing might start but it always seems to fade away very fast and my body is left feeling hot to cold in seconds, bringing my attention back to my physical body.

I was hoping someone could either share the techniques they found to work or also a gd idea to summon a demon who helps along with these tasks?

Ave Satanas
Khaibit

Same thing happened to me man.
One time I had these crazy intense vibrations that literally felt like my whole bed was shaking.
I chickened out and I cant reach that state again. It was one of the first times I ever tried it. I didnt have a black book at that time and I dont remeber which method I used. Most likely it was the rope technique. I think I dangled a long piece of tape to mimic the actual feeling of a rope.

You shoulnd't be TOO tired when you project. I heard the best time to try is waking up earlier then you plan to,an hour or two before and trying from there or during the middle of the day like you were going to take a nap.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "khaibit666" <khaibit666@... wrote:

Ave Satanas
Khaibit

After a little over a month, I finally managed to deliberately get into the astral, I managed to do it a few times accidentally, but it wasn't nearly as long or intense as this; I didn't realize I fell asleep until I woke up at around 4:00 in the morning, which is pretty unusual for me. Anyways, when I look at myself in the astral I looked a little older and different, but still strongly resembled my physical body, but more importantly, it seems I'm much more powerful and what I don't know usually comes to me through what I would describe as intuition, often times when I was interacting with someone words weren't used and we communicated telepathically, or, on the rare occasions we actually did talk, it was in a language that I could understand as if I naturally spoke it.
The language itself seemed to be mainly Germanic/Norse-sounding, with elements of what sounded like Chinese and some old African language. Apparently, many of the Gods spoke this and many ancient human languages stemmed from it.

On top of all this, it seems I have wings, which brings me to a question: is this experience typical, and are somebody's wings able to change color? When I see myself my wings are either white with red spots, dark blue with gold streaks, or black with a white and blue outline. Also, I'm positive that this was legitimate, as I wasn't expecting this at all, but I do guess this would be pretty hard to prove for anyone. As a side note, I'm not insane, even though someone will probably think I am.

Your intuition/higher-self lives in the future. Here's an example to prove this; let's say you want to do a meditation but you feel like something is stopping you from doing so. You can either listen to that feeling or ignore it. If you ignore it, then you will be having trouble with doing that meditation correctly. Your intuition/higher-self knows that you cannot do that specific meditation you wanted to do. How? Because your intuition/higher-self lives in the future and already saw you having trouble with it. That's all i know about that. This also explains why you saw yourself much older when you astrally projected.

I do not know about the wings of the soul changing colors, but im thinking it is possible. Although, i do not know how and why.

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pierce Talanski" <ptalanski@... wrote:

After a little over a month, I finally managed to deliberately get into the astral, I managed to do it a few times accidentally, but it wasn't nearly as long or intense as this; I didn't realize I fell asleep until I woke up at around 4:00 in the morning, which is pretty unusual for me. Anyways, when I look at myself in the astral I looked a little older and different, but still strongly resembled my physical body, but more importantly, it seems I'm much more powerful and what I don't know usually comes to me through what I would describe as intuition, often times when I was interacting with someone words weren't used and we communicated telepathically, or, on the rare occasions we actually did talk, it was in a language that I could understand as if I naturally spoke it.
The language itself seemed to be mainly Germanic/Norse-sounding, with elements of what sounded like Chinese and some old African language. Apparently, many of the Gods spoke this and many ancient human languages stemmed from it.

On top of all this, it seems I have wings, which brings me to a question: is this experience typical, and are somebody's wings able to change color? When I see myself my wings are either white with red spots, dark blue with gold streaks, or black with a white and blue outline. Also, I'm positive that this was legitimate, as I wasn't expecting this at all, but I do guess this would be pretty hard to prove for anyone. As a side note, I'm not insane, even though someone will probably think I am.

Thanks for the input, it actually helps alot.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mr_kushgod" <mr_kushgod@... wrote:

Your intuition/higher-self lives in the future. Here's an example to prove this; let's say you want to do a meditation but you feel like something is stopping you from doing so. You can either listen to that feeling or ignore it. If you ignore it, then you will be having trouble with doing that meditation correctly. Your intuition/higher-self knows that you cannot do that specific meditation you wanted to do. How? Because your intuition/higher-self lives in the future and already saw you having trouble with it. That's all i know about that. This also explains why you saw yourself much older when you astrally projected.

I do not know about the wings of the soul changing colors, but im thinking it is possible. Although, i do not know how and why.

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pierce Talanski" <ptalanski@ wrote:

From all my research, you will either feel a pull if u stay out long enough or just think of your body to be back in it.  Really I've gotten mixed info on it.  Some say if you get within ten ft of it u will be pulled in.  Others say, to slowly hover above ur body and gently put itself back into alignment.  I wouldnt be worried about it, all of them say ur gonna end up back in ur body one way or another.  Ive read from Buhlman, Monroe, rutga, Bruce, Steve g Jones, and abhi to name a few.  Some things r similar but others have different experiences with certain things like how to get conciousness back in astral after it begins to fade.

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T

-------- Original message --------
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Astral projection
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
CC:

Speaking of astral projection, how does one get back to their physical body after projecting?

TODAY(Beta)
Unusual Angelina Jolie video uncovered
She is the epitome of A-list Hollywood glitz and glamor today, but in 1987 — not so much.