Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral projection?

jmcclafferty29

Ok when I think about astral projection I kind of think about inception and how they wake up in a dream like world. Btw I know we don't sleep for anyone over thinking this comment. When you get astral projection do you feel as though you left your body and your soul traveled somewhere else cause I've been getting into very deep meditation state and i never once experienced the out of body feeling just the numb or no body feeling. Love to hear your thoughts. maybe my visualization or even mind isn't strong enough. Love to hear your comments brothers and sisters.

Hail satan

do you know how to astral project?i would advise that you dedicate yourself first and ask the clergy how to astral project!Method: breathe deeply for about 10 minutes or until you feel completely relaxed. imagine a silver cord connecting from your stomach into the ceiling and imagine that the cord is firm. with your astral hands, reach out with your left hand and grab it then do the same with the right. Pull yourself up until you feel a pop.
On 13 May 2017 at 04:31, jmcclafferty29@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Ok when I think about astral projection I kind of think about inception and how they wake up in a dream like world. Btw I know we don't sleep for anyone over thinking this comment. When you get astral projection do you feel as though you left your body and your soul traveled somewhere else cause I've been getting into very deep meditation state and i never once experienced the out of body feeling just the numb or no body feeling. Love to hear your thoughts. maybe my visualization or even mind isn't strong enough. Love to hear your comments brothers and sisters.

Hail satan

Ref astral projection
Make sure you have done your AoPs first. Astral projection is fun unless your attacked in the astral. Easy way to deter attacks is to have you AoP in place. 
HS88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 8:59 PM, 'JackBlackJordan .' jackblackjordan911@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   do you know how to astral project?i would advise that you dedicate yourself first and ask the clergy how to astral project!Method: breathe deeply for about 10 minutes or until you feel completely relaxed. imagine a silver cord connecting from your stomach into the ceiling and imagine that the cord is firm. with your astral hands, reach out with your left hand and grab it then do the same with the right. Pull yourself up until you feel a pop.
On 13 May 2017 at 04:31, jmcclafferty29@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail satan

Stomach? Are you sure about that? I thought projection occurred through the Heart chakra.

---In [email protected], <jackblackjordan911@... wrote :

do you know how to astral project?i would advise that you dedicate yourself first and ask the clergy how to astral project!Method: breathe deeply for about 10 minutes or until you feel completely relaxed. imagine a silver cord connecting from your stomach into the ceiling and imagine that the cord is firm. with your astral hands, reach out with your left hand and grab it then do the same with the right. Pull yourself up until you feel a pop.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back