Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral Dreams-Spiritual Wars

Angela

Last night wow it was a horrible night for sleep actually I should say it was a horrible night for sleeping since it started at 2am. When I went to sleep last night I left the bedroom door open and closed the bathroom and closet doors..in this "dream" the bedroom door was closed and the closet was opened and the bathroom was cracked open slightly. I noticed there were cream colored triangles all over the wall and floor by the doorway out of the room. I cant remember much more about that time... I kept waking up and when I was asleep I was dreaming about my maternal grandparents who are both dead in the flesh. They were wanting control of my children and my mother was their vessel..when I went back to sleep for the last time I drempt that I was hiding women and children in a building and I was dressed as a warrior like greek mythology times and I had to do something outside and when I went in people were taking the women and children away I tried to stop them but when I reached them the women had all been convienced that I was the bad person :( ......the second time I had awoke I could not go back to sleep right away I was kinda started and instead was reading the JOS postings in my email until sleep took over again.
My son woke me up before he went to school and said that he had that stupid "father abraham" song stuck in his head .....we have not attend xian deceptions since wow I cant remember and that song would have been from why before 2004...Sorry for going on and on but I am seeking any insight into what is happening and or any suggestions as to what to do....

Thank you for reading

Hail Almighty Enki!!!

Hail the Demons of Hell!!!

Hail Hail Hail!!!!

~Angela

Sound's like the enemies are trying to confuse you and put fear in your heart. Stand strong with Ea and the God's of Hell and keep progressing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back