Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

astral body

[email protected]

I saw my Astral Body. However, I have a question: is it normal to be electric blue with yellow specks throughout and shining yellow hair?

Hail Satan

It should be golden light. When the serpent ascends to the "grail of Lucifer" the solar (gold) plexus 666 chakra "embodies" (transforms it) and the serpent ascends until it opens the "thousand eyes" (peacocks feathers) the crown chakra.

I'm sorry, I'm very tired and I would like to talk about at another time.

Hail Satan

~From what I understand, it could be your energy. Spiritual Satanic energy is blue, and it could also represent your throat chakra  covering your aura as a representation of you fully expressing your emotions vocally coming out from yourself more and more, empowering yourself, specially in learning the truth to things now. But maybe the clergy knows other reasons, as well. But I share what I know from my own experiences.
Your Sister in SatanLady Bellatrix, Satan's WarriorHAIL SATAN!

Sorry, Aryantruth. I do ask questions about the Gods and Goddesses. I'm a precision learner. I read all kinds of material and then I ask opinions from others. I meant no harm.

Thank you, Lady Bellatrix and Róbert.

There is no need to be nasty or rude about it brother or sister. I agree it should be more about father satan and we need to have patience . Didnt you ask alot of things when you first came to father satan some cant talk to there demons yet. Just let whispers be brother / sister he or she is not harming you and stop trying to start stuff

Your sister in satan

Hail
Satan

Sorry brother / sister i didnt see this last post but we do need to have patience

Your sis in satan

Hail satan

I could've chosen my words better also (momentary lapse of judgement). You are good people of Satan in the e-group.

Hail Satan

sharissaking@ stop repeating your posts to me. I have explained myself to lucifer.whispering@ and it doesn't concern you.

You should probably look at your own posts. You make very emotional statements like a Xian (facts don't care about feelings) and you are pushing incorrect information on the members here.

Get your shit right before you criticize others!

It's okay, aryantruth.

I guess the "yellow" is more of a bright gold. I have seen demons the same color as me and I wanted to know if I had an immortal astral or something. I guess it has to be all gold, eh? My kundalini is gold. I have been so busy I rarely have the time to meditate. Plus I have allergies where keeping my eyes open in a trance is rather difficult but I do try. I do put in time to do the final rtr. I figured fighting was just as important. The important part is that I try.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back