Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astonished by the results, hail JoS!

Isisd

Yesterday, after my night meditation session, I was astonished by the results. I was working to develop my astral senses, specifically engulfing with light the clairvoyance and clairaudience points. I now know that when I believed I was talking to a God in the past, it was probably a delusion, or my subconscious talking to me. Tonight I astrally heard, and it was real, it wasn't me, it was outside my head. I can make a neat difference from the past, and tell that in the past I was talking to nobody but myself. I didn't hear a God, but I heard a melody, like a singing bowl sound, an heavenly frequency, it was beautiful and it healed me spiritually. I indulged listening to that melody for half an hour at least. Then it slowly stopped, and I started to hear what it seemed to be a crowd of people talking. I couldn't understand what they said, it was a blurry sound, and I woke up from my trance. Maybe It's not that much of a result, but it's a result and it's real. I will continue to advance further and I hope to really be able to hear a God speak one day. May my illusions be shattered so I can advance! Hail JoS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back