Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astarte's energy - does anyone know what it's like?

SeguaceDiSatanas

Sorry, I don't want to take up too much of your time. I don't know if any of you have ever used the Ouija board, or spoken in the presence of Our Queen, The Glorious Lady Astarte - blessed be She forever.

Can I ask you if; by any chance, when you speak to Her splendid Divine Presence, does Her energy transmit a sense of peace, calm and tranquility to you? For example at the Ouija board?

Second question, if an Angel or a hostile troll entity wanted to pretend to be Astarte, could it mask its energy to make it similar to that of our Goddess beloved by all the People of Satan, blessed is She again and again, always and forever? Would that make sense?

For privacy I can't explain the context, but I hope to find someone who can give me some answers... thank you very much.

Unfortunately I can't find better words to describe this type of energy, but anyone who has felt her energy at least once should have understood. Your help is greatly appreciated by me if you have truly had experiences with Her, eternal and wonderful in all times and places!

Sorry, I don't want to take up too much of your time. I don't know if any of you have ever used the Ouija board, or spoken in the presence of Our Queen, The Glorious Lady Astarte - blessed be She forever.

Can I ask you if; by any chance, when you speak to Her splendid Divine Presence, does Her energy transmit a sense of peace, calm and tranquility to you? For example at the Ouija board?

Second question, if an Angel or a hostile troll entity wanted to pretend to be Astarte, could it mask its energy to make it similar to that of our Goddess beloved by all the People of Satan, blessed is She again and again, always and forever? Would that make sense?

For privacy I can't explain the context, but I hope to find someone who can give me some answers... thank you very much.

Unfortunately I can't find better words to describe this type of energy, but anyone who has felt her energy at least once should have understood. Your help is greatly appreciated by me if you have truly had experiences with Her, eternal and wonderful in all times and places!
Hello brother. You hit the right spot (as you can tell from my profile).

Lady Astartes energies are very relaxing.
Going in medium trance and meditating to her sigil is like breathing really fresh air. Like that of open plains. Her energies are very calm and connected to the forces of nature.
I always feel listened by her, whenever i feel her precence. She is caring towards the ones that she guides and she sometimes uses images and music to make her precence clear.
If you feel something similar, it's probably Lady Astarte.
I could bring you many examples but they are just too personal.

As for my experience she is also one of the best among our gods at teaching you practices like the use of a black mirror, or anything related to premonition and visions.

Ostile entities can contact you through a Ouija board, and sometimes you are just speaking with your subconcious.
Not everything you are going to get from there is true. It can be misguiding.

I encourage you to try different comunicating methods, like going in a deep trance and visualizing the sigils (you have to be precise), or by using a black mirror.
You should always be careful while trying to comunicate. Even when you have a really strong bond with a god. Do not take for granted anything and try to always be level headed with what you take in consideration.

Good luck on your advancement.

My experience with her is somewhat different to the above and that was her energies are extremely potent almost physical in its strength it surrounded me completely, calming but also very exhilarating, similar to Satan's in a way but the subtle differences are hard to put into words for me, but very powerful, stronger than a square at its peak in my experience, its clear why she is so highly ranked as her power is difficult to fully articulate.

Also no enemy could mask themselves in energies equivalent to her any more than a duck could dress up like a lion, and frankly at this point the enemy have really been put on the back foot I havent even noticed an attack in years, the astral is where we are winning the most, I wouldnt be concerned.

peace and calm sometimes can be stronger why not try Astarte rituals bro
Already tried, but I would like confirmation from the outside, not a double confirmation from the inside.

Hello brother. You hit the right spot (as you can tell from my profile).

Lady Astartes energies are very relaxing.
Going in medium trance and meditating to her sigil is like breathing really fresh air. Like that of open plains. Her energies are very calm and connected to the forces of nature.
I always feel listened by her, whenever i feel her precence. She is caring towards the ones that she guides and she sometimes uses images and music to make her precence clear.
If you feel something similar, it's probably Lady Astarte.
I could bring you many examples but they are just too personal.

As for my experience she is also one of the best among our gods at teaching you practices like the use of a black mirror, or anything related to premonition and visions.

Ostile entities can contact you through a Ouija board, and sometimes you are just speaking with your subconcious.
Not everything you are going to get from there is true. It can be misguiding.

I encourage you to try different comunicating methods, like going in a deep trance and visualizing the sigils (you have to be precise), or by using a black mirror.
You should always be careful while trying to comunicate. Even when you have a really strong bond with a god. Do not take for granted anything and try to always be level headed with what you take in consideration.

Good luck on your advancement.

My experience with her is somewhat different to the above and that was her energies are extremely potent almost physical in its strength it surrounded me completely, calming but also very exhilarating, similar to Satan's in a way but the subtle differences are hard to put into words for me, but very powerful, stronger than a square at its peak in my experience, its clear why she is so highly ranked as her power is difficult to fully articulate.

Also no enemy could mask themselves in energies equivalent to her any more than a duck could dress up like a lion, and frankly at this point the enemy have really been put on the back foot I havent even noticed an attack in years, the astral is where we are winning the most, I wouldnt be concerned.
I could ask you, please, if it is to your liking and if you are able to tell me, what kind of experiences have you had with Our Lady of Infinite Beauty, Astarte who reigns supreme, to feel this energy of hers that you are describing to me? Thanks in case, if it is a bother to tell me or it is too personal please do not reply and possibly ignore this question of mine...

Here's my post from a while ago.

Here's my post from a while ago.
Thank you so much Lady HPS Lydia, I needed this knowledge! You are always very kind! Thanks again! :D

I can't say I have as much experience as the other members who replied to you, but you could find this useful. After doing Lady Astarte's Power Ritual, I laid down and tried to relax as much as I could. I was going to do Aura Em

I can't say I have as much experience as the other members who replied to you, but you could find this useful. After doing Lady Astarte's Power Ritual, I laid down and tried to relax as much as I could. I was going to do Aura Em
Sorry, it seems I clicked the wrong button before finishing... So, I was going to do Aura Empowering when I noticed my body was surrounded by blue powerful energy, that was extremely calming and relaxing. It was similar to when I'm focusing on Father Satan and try to embrace myself with Blue Satanic energy. I don't know if that's relevant to you, but I hope it helps.

I could ask you, please, if it is to your liking and if you are able to tell me, what kind of experiences have you had with Our Lady of Infinite Beauty, Astarte who reigns supreme, to feel this energy of hers that you are describing to me? Thanks in case, if it is a bother to tell me or it is too personal please do not reply and possibly ignore this question of mine...
For me I just meditated on her sigil after doing her ritual on JoS rituals, this has always been the easiest way me to feel the energies of our Gods, honestly I dont even really need to meditate on the sigils the moment I see them I instantly receive these energies, I think a few people on here do the rituals but then fail to scroll to the bottom of the page and meditate on the sigil (the sigil is not the shenu ring in most cases) but meditating on the sigil afterwards is how you receive the lionshare of the blessing you earned.

It takes a decent level of advancement to feel energy this way but once it happens once, it happens everytime after and it really is the best way IMO of connecting with our Gods and even if you dont feel the energy make no mistake its there and your are being blessed by doing it.

vibrate inanna put on hearth cakra after that u can doing Astarte ritual so u can safe and knowing real Inanna/Astarte or enemy thoughtform.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back