Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Assisting the Ministy

dark.prince29

Hail brothers and sisters! I direct this message mostly to our clergy-members:
I am a devoted 17 year old brother to our people, soon to be of three years, and i work everyday to promote true Satanism to our Gentile race. I also do daily meditations and have begun to teach the truth to several people. I do have a question however; Would it be proper to erect a small coven and/or build my own spiritual Satanist website to assist in spreading the long kept hidden truth? If I do this, does this make me a "High Priest" as well? Please inform me soon ministry.
Hail Father! Hail Agares and Raum! Hail our Legions!

My brother all of us are in this fight together,we should do all that it takes to promote our Kingdom of Satan.He is mighty and so are his followers.ELNONIM SATANA..

On Friday, February 6, 2015 7:59 AM, "dark.prince29@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail brothers and sisters! I direct this message mostly to our clergy-members:
I am a devoted 17 year old brother to our people, soon to be of three years, and i work everyday to promote true Satanism to our Gentile race. I also do daily meditations and have begun to teach the truth to several people. I do have a question however; Would it be proper to erect a small coven and/or build my own spiritual Satanist website to assist in spreading the long kept hidden truth? If I do this, does this make me a "High Priest" as well? Please inform me soon ministry.
Hail Father! Hail Agares and Raum! Hail our Legions!

True brother Adam, Agares has been helping me build the website but it is not ready to be published. When it is, the name will be Light of Lucifer and I will make a post about it.

Everything you can do to promote Satan and the truth is good work. The more sites there are spreading the truth of Satan, the more chances some curious young person is going to fall apon it and have their life changed (this happened to me 8 years ago).

Having your own website does not make you a HP however, the clergy are carefully selected by Satan for good reasons. The current clergy didn't earn their positions by publishing websites, but rather dedicating their lives to the advancement of Satanism.

Covens are meant for advances Satanists to consolidate their energies to work towards specific goals, in collaboration with the Gods. This is detail in the Covens section of the JoS.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back