Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Assistance

I have a question and though I normally don't like to ask for help I figured it might be for the best. About a year ago I found that I could telepathically touch other people. Everything was fine until last Friday when my mind just started coming out with all these random unwanted thoughts. If someone is right in front of me, I'll think something like say touching a leg and they react. If it wasn't for my familiarity with exercises in silencing the mind and other tricks my mind would be running roughshod but I must admit it is draining just keeping it in check all day. For the most part when I'm alone I'm ok but even then sometimes the mind will fill up with loads of odd and unwanted thoughts. Now I've got this pressure in the center part of my frontal lobes that runs up from the center of the forehead the around the "3rd eye" location to about the center of the top of the skull but just a little shy of it. And I can feel more tension on the right frontal lobe than the left. I've tried just letting them pass, I've tried diverting my attention but they are like a jackhammer at times. I can meditate a little when I get under control enough and I believe I'm making progress each day by then there are times when it just comes back with a vengeance. The thoughts are so odd too. Like I was talking my mother and the thoughts of touching her breast came in to my head and then my brother. I have a feeling it may be some sort of attack because I know these thoughts aren't my own. I've asked father for assistance best I can in my current state. Any advice or suggestions?

Most people tend to ignore this, but every time you have such unwanted thoughts or uncharacteristic behavior, do a banishing. Let the electric blue wash over you, the room, the building . . . Be thorough above all. I would not be at all surprised if you feel immediate relief (with physical sensations accompanying the destruction of whatever attachments the enemy affixed to you).

Stay strong. And do keep us posted.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "universaldetective17" <universaldetective17@... wrote:

I have a question and though I normally don't like to ask for help I figured it might be for the best. About a year ago I found that I could telepathically touch other people. Everything was fine until last Friday when my mind just started coming out with all these random unwanted thoughts. If someone is right in front of me, I'll think something like say touching a leg and they react. If it wasn't for my familiarity with exercises in silencing the mind and other tricks my mind would be running roughshod but I must admit it is draining just keeping it in check all day. For the most part when I'm alone I'm ok but even then sometimes the mind will fill up with loads of odd and unwanted thoughts. Now I've got this pressure in the center part of my frontal lobes that runs up from the center of the forehead the around the "3rd eye" location to about the center of the top of the skull but just a little shy of it. And I can feel more tension on the right frontal lobe than the left. I've tried just letting them pass, I've tried diverting my attention but they are like a jackhammer at times. I can meditate a little when I get under control enough and I believe I'm making progress each day by then there are times when it just comes back with a vengeance. The thoughts are so odd too. Like I was talking my mother and the thoughts of touching her breast came in to my head and then my brother. I have a feeling it may be some sort of attack because I know these thoughts aren't my own. I've asked father for assistance best I can in my current state. Any advice or suggestions?

You're under attack but not like you think. You're attacking yourself. You've let your mind "run away" and you have little to no control over it at all right now. It sounds to me like you spent so much time "developing"? this "skill"? that you forgot the most important part when it comes to building a beast. *HOW TO CONTROL IT*.
What and all you have to do now is go back and do what you didn't do to begin with. I know you didn't the first go around/s or you wouldn't be here asking for assistance now. It may be a huge task. You may have to go *thought by thought* in your mission of learning to control them. But when you are finished you will surely have mastered this art. Good luck!! Seek the J.O.S. website for assistance per the methods you can use to do this. They ARE there.

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "universaldetective17" <universaldetective17@ wrote:

When we think of people, or when we are talking to them and thinking of them, it's also possible that our aura extends itself and attachs to the person. I have seen this done, when one adept ex-Freemason (32nd degree) was thinking of me, his aura extended itself in the form of a tentacle like extension and hooked onto me.
Yes, he could hear thoughts.

When I can hear people's thoughts, I learned the awkward way that it's a two-way street, they can hear me too. It's not always this with everyone, but with some people, like you and I, it is. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing, just a thing. =)

Every morning and every night, remove and burn all etheric cords to other people, places and things. You have to do this manually.
Clean your aura, and when/if you are sensitive enough, search and feel around your aura and remove things (thoughtforms, weapons... yes, people STARING daggers into you is a literal thing, taken literally, for your bodies.... and tubes, that are attached to people.

I find doing the Satanic Void meditation helps a lot too. As Magister Willard said, "You may have to go *thought by thought* in your mission of learning to control them."

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@... wrote:

You're under attack but not like you think. You're attacking yourself. You've let your mind "run away" and you have little to no control over it at all right now. It sounds to me like you spent so much time "developing"? this "skill"? that you forgot the most important part when it comes to building a beast. *HOW TO CONTROL IT*.
What and all you have to do now is go back and do what you didn't do to begin with. I know you didn't the first go around/s or you wouldn't be here asking for assistance now. It may be a huge task. You may have to go *thought by thought* in your mission of learning to control them. But when you are finished you will surely have mastered this art. Good luck!! Seek the J.O.S. website for assistance per the methods you can use to do this. They ARE there.

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "universaldetective17" <universaldetective17@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back