Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Asking a God Demon help with exams during Mercury Retro

spiritussatanus

Hey Brothers,

You think it's possible to fail an exam even if you ask a Demon God for help during a Mercury Retrograded ??

Hail Satan!!

I asked Vapula to help me pass the test( History and Human Science ) and help me remember all I read. So, so far I can't remember all I read even after 1 week not touching the book but I failed my exam during a Mercury Retrograded at 58%! o_O wtf? maybe the ritual was badly done or it's normal because in the planetary section it says:

When Mercury is retrograde, workings to acquire knowledge, truth, intellect; to pass exams and everything related to the mind, communication, travel, education, literary, electronics and everything else ruled by Mercury, the odds are greatly against the success of such things. Performing spells/magick related to these things will more than likely result in failure.

Any help please?... I'll have to re-do the exam and this time I won't use Demon god as help because I'm still inside "Mercury Retrograded" season.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@... wrote:

Hey Brothers,

You think it's possible to fail an exam even if you ask a Demon God for help during a Mercury Retrograded ??

Hail Satan!!

Yeah? So? Doesn't mean it cannot be done. If you try to relax, and take it one fact at a time, it can be easier to remember everything as a whole.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@... wrote:

I asked Vapula to help me pass the test( History and Human Science ) and help me remember all I read. So, so far I can't remember all I read even after 1 week not touching the book but I failed my exam during a Mercury Retrograded at 58%! o_O wtf? maybe the ritual was badly done or it's normal because in the planetary section it says:

When Mercury is retrograde, workings to acquire knowledge, truth, intellect; to pass exams and everything related to the mind, communication, travel, education, literary, electronics and everything else ruled by Mercury, the odds are greatly against the success of such things. Performing spells/magick related to these things will more than likely result in failure.

Any help please?... I'll have to re-do the exam and this time I won't use Demon god as help because I'm still inside "Mercury Retrograded" season.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@ wrote:

Hey Brothers,

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back