Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Art of Haagenti/Bastet + random art

TruthSeekerXX

IMG_0596 (222).jpeg

Hello,
For my second drawing of a God I decided to try Bastet. Again, my reference was the pyramid wall painting of her.
Again, the feet were the hardest part...but I has fun with the jewelry.
For this drawing I had to learn how to draw a more realistic cat.
Also notice the cat on top of the sistrum and the 2 cats on the belt.
IMG_0597 (222).jpeg

Here's another drawing I did and no it is not a drawing of a specific God so please don't ask which God is in this drawing.
Also its a female but it might be hard to tell because of the armor......

Beautiful art from you, truthseeker. Have you considered using an EXIF data remover when posting images taken on a smartphone? (it holds information such as location, type of camera used, the EXIF data remover gets rid of this) so the enemies wont be able to track you down. Otherwise, keep posting this amazing content. Hail Satan.

Beautiful artwork! I love the details such as the cat on the rod, the Eye of Ra, the Ida and Pingala, etc.
Thank you! Yes, I do like adding symbolism.

Beautiful art from you, truthseeker. Have you considered using an EXIF data remover when posting images taken on a smartphone? (it holds information such as location, type of camera used, the EXIF data remover gets rid of this) so the enemies wont be able to track you down. Otherwise, keep posting this amazing content. Hail Satan.
Thank you!

About removing EXIF data,
I've been using a Meta data remover website before posting the pictures or is EXIF something different? On the internet it says EXIF is the file that hold the meta data so I am still ok?

They are so gorgeous!! 😍

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back