Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Art for Satan

firebird894

Father Satan loves art and music so I thought a nice thing to do would be to create some artworks for him, perhaps if we could have enough we could have a kind of an exhibition online, youtube, on our websites etc to show how we feel about Satan.
Noone has to be a pro artist I find art very relaxing and frees up my mind listen to music and paint or make something. Just create something from your imagination and your heart and dedicate it to father, perhaps you don't want to show it but you could put in on your altar as a gift to him. It would be nice though if we shared our work together what does everyone think?
This is a small painting I did last night I called it soulfire

[url=http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t508/fightforsatan/soulfire.jpg%5b]http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... ire.jpg%5b[/url]/IMG]

I am not a great painter I just enjoy it.

It does not have to be a painting, maybe you have a garden you have dedicated, a pentagram you have made, you could make something with peacock feathers or some natural materials, abstract etc there is so much art out there for the false god sometimes a picture can say more than words.

Hail Satan

awww I know what you mean :) I love decorating and gardening :) and when I clicked on the link it said page not found :(

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 2:14 AM EDT firebird894 wrote:

Father Satan loves art and music so I thought a nice thing to do would be to create some artworks for him, perhaps if we could have enough we could have a kind of an exhibition online, youtube, on our websites etc to show how we feel about Satan.
Noone has to be a pro artist I find art very relaxing and frees up my mind listen to music and paint or make something. Just create something from your imagination and your heart and dedicate it to father, perhaps you don't want to show it but you could put in on your altar as a gift to him. It would be nice though if we shared our work together what does everyone think?

[url=http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t508/fightforsatan/soulfire.jpg%5b]http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... ire.jpg%5b[/url]/IMG]

It does not have to be a painting, maybe you have a garden you have dedicated, a pentagram you have made, you could make something with peacock feathers or some natural materials, abstract etc there is so much art out there for the false god sometimes a picture can say more than words.

Hail Satan
[/QUOTE]

Nice painting I like the theme to it, well I am that not good at drawing but defintely getting better than I was which still isn't great lol, music yeah maybe people keep telling me I have potential I am looking into it, however yeah I love decorating I was somewhat obsessive about my apartment I have I may be moving soon when I get things cleaned up maybe ill post some pics of the empty place with the artwork still up here or take some pics at least when its clean, I really don't want to go to waste what I put into it I can get obsessive about making something look modern cool or "creative" or "cultured" I even used the word "urban sophistacatated" I thought word sounds cool. After looking around the internet I know I am not the only one that does this, I also got a lot of interesting colored fabris. and put them on thngs. Gardening yeah I like being out in earth haven't had a chance too though when I was a kid I used to like to help my parents with their garden and plant stuff pull weeds etc.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan
[/QUOTE]

Wow That is a really good painting.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan
[/QUOTE]

My mistake put the wrong link code thing.. this should work

http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... ulfire.jpg

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

awww I know what you mean :) I love decorating and gardening :) and when I clicked on the link it said page not found :(

Hail Satan

[/QUOTE]

The richness of the colours is beautiful, I also like the waves/swirls.Thanks for sharing! Hail Satan and the True Gods of Hell forever!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 2:14:53 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Art for Satan

url]

Hail Satan

Hmm great idea! I love gardening and spend much time in mine, yet I never thought about dedicating it to Father. Thanx for the idea :)

Hail Father Satan!!!Sent via my BlackBerryFrom: "firebird894" <firebird894@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 06:14:53 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Art for Satan

url]

Hail Satan

Try this: it worked for me

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... ulfire.jpg

Its really awesome Firebird!

Hail Father Satan!!!Sent via my BlackBerryFrom: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 07:38:05 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Art for Satan

url]

Hail Satan

I would love to see your paintings. Who decides what good is anyway? If you see something and like it or you get something from it of value then it dosn't matter what others think, noone likes everything. Some people can draw amazing realistic subjects and that takes alot of skill and talent and others work great with colours patterns or can create a mood that inspires someone. The thought and feeling and energy behind a work of art is what matters to me. I am experimenting with painting and doodling while in a semi trance state to see what comes out seeing if I can channel my energy and some deeper meaning into it.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Nice painting I like the theme to it, well I am that not good at drawing but defintely getting better than I was which still isn't great lol, music yeah maybe people keep telling me I have potential I am looking into it, however yeah I love decorating I was somewhat obsessive about my apartment I have I may be moving soon when I get things cleaned up maybe ill post some pics of the empty place with the artwork still up here or take some pics at least when its clean, I really don't want to go to waste what I put into it I can get obsessive about making something look modern cool or "creative" or "cultured" I even used the word "urban sophistacatated" I thought word sounds cool. After looking around the internet I know I am not the only one that does this, I also got a lot of interesting colored fabris. and put them on thngs. Gardening yeah I like being out in earth haven't had a chance too though when I was a kid I used to like to help my parents with their garden and plant stuff pull weeds etc.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

[/QUOTE]

love your ideas. we could make a website for satan, where there will be blogs, artwork, music, videos, poems, and so much more for our god, to show him tnat we really love him. we could start right now and true satanists can be appointed as admins...
Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2012 5:52 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Art for Satan

Hail Satan

soulfire.jpg

Hail Satan

One night I asked Satan to show me the way I can help with all my talents, skills etc. One should be amazed at how talented we can show up to be. I never thought I had so many talents. This is good and you should use it for Father Satan. We need to show people that we are talented creative Gentiles and that our creativity smashes the kikes by a long shot.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Hail Satan
[/QUOTE]

Brilliant idea, and I really like that painting:)
Making music is one of the best things in life for me, I long to make music about Satan and the Gods. It's in me, I just need to work to get it out. Drawing too, when I really put the time and effort in people always say it's really good and get pissed off that I'm so blasé about it. Developing these two talents is a deeply cherished dream to me and when I can I will. I've put it off too long and gotten distracted by bullshit. And right now I'm too stressed, not knowing where my next meal is coming from let alone how I'm gonna rent this month so it'll have to wait but when I have somethin to add to the gallery I definately will:)

Way_Seeker666 that is awesome never give up on your dreams go for it I for a long time longed to create music, and I really appreciate artwork especially stuff like this, when I think about music I am more into softer music though some of it about our Gods also about life man, music has the power to heal, I want to really speak to people show them there is a better way especially target those that feel lost, and about personal experiences as well make something relateable to people I have the same problem where am I going to get the money to pursue my talents, I am really hoping to do this I dreamed of it for a long time I spend a lot of time listening to music anyways pretty much all kinds rap rock alternative country meditation music emo I like all kinds its a gift of Satan. The other thing I think I want to do is use it to create a fire like spark of passion within people. I don't necisarrily want it to be the same theme on every song just about life and the real world and of course our gods, I want to do something real and deep that portrays reality something I rarely if ever find but I still listen to quite a bit of music. Good Luck in your dreams I really appreciate people that put forth effort to make real Satanic music.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

Making music is one of the best things in life for me, I long to make music about Satan and the Gods. It's in me, I just need to work to get it out. Drawing too, when I really put the time and effort in people always say it's really good and get pissed off that I'm so blasé about it. Developing these two talents is a deeply cherished dream to me and when I can I will. I've put it off too long and gotten distracted by bullshit. And right now I'm too stressed, not knowing where my next meal is coming from let alone how I'm gonna rent this month so it'll have to wait but when I have somethin to add to the gallery I definately will:)

awww wayseeker I'm sry you are going through that :( you okay brother?

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 8:57 PM EDT Indigo Nation wrote:

Way_Seeker666 that is awesome never give up on your dreams go for it I for a long time longed to create music, and I really appreciate artwork especially stuff like this, when I think about music I am more into softer music though some of it about our Gods also about life man, music has the power to heal, I want to really speak to people show them there is a better way especially target those that feel lost, and about personal experiences as well make something relateable to people I have the same problem where am I going to get the money to pursue my talents, I am really hoping to do this I dreamed of it for a long time I spend a lot of time listening to music anyways pretty much all kinds rap rock alternative country meditation music emo I like all kinds its a gift of Satan. The other thing I think I want to do is use it to create a fire like spark of passion within people. I don't necisarrily want it to be the same theme on every song just about life
and the real world and of course our gods, I want to do something real and deep that portrays reality something I rarely if ever find but I still listen to quite a bit of music. Good Luck in your dreams I really appreciate people that put forth effort to make real Satanic music.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

Thankyou very much! I look forward to seeing your work, I keep the dream in my mind of a day when we can be free to develop our talents and use them without having to worry where food is comming from and money. I understand the stress you must be feeling stay strong!

Hail Satan

The kikes just steal everything and maybe dress it up, change bits to try and make it look new etc... Just look at hollywood movies same old storylines and ideas redone to death rare for anything new and if it is new it was most likely stollen from a Gentile who got used.

The proof is there for everyone if they just opened their eyes and dared question what they see.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

One night I asked Satan to show me the way I can help with all my talents, skills etc. One should be amazed at how talented we can show up to be. I never thought I had so many talents. This is good and you should use it for Father Satan. We need to show people that we are talented creative Gentiles and that our creativity smashes the kikes by a long shot.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

[/QUOTE]

I have been working on a site actually for a while, not ready yet to put up but I am making a section for art of all kinds dedicated to Father and the Gods and hopefully a list of music satanists might enjoy, so many ideas so little time in a day so I am usually up most of the night catching up on things.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Seliah Quihar <seliahzhipquihar@... wrote:

love your ideas. we could make a website for satan, where there will be blogs, artwork, music, videos, poems, and so much more for our god, to show him tnat we really love him. we could start right now and true satanists can be appointed as admins...

Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2012 5:52 AM

Nice painting I like the theme to it, well I am that not good at drawing but defintely getting better than I was which still isn't great lol, music yeah maybe people keep telling me I have potential I am looking into it, however yeah I love decorating I was somewhat obsessive about my apartment I have I may be moving soon when I get things cleaned up maybe ill post some pics of the empty place with the artwork still up here or take some pics at least when its clean, I really don't want to go to waste what I put into it I can get obsessive about making something look modern cool or "creative" or "cultured" I even used the word "urban sophistacatated" I thought word sounds cool. After looking around the internet I know I am not the only one that does this, I also got a lot of interesting colored fabris. and put them on thngs. Gardening yeah I like being out in earth haven't had a chance too though when I was a kid I used to like to help my parents with
their garden and plant stuff pull weeds etc.
Hail Satan

Hail Satan

[/QUOTE]

Thankyou :)

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

The richness of the colours is beautiful, I also like the waves/swirls.
Thanks for sharing! Hail Satan and the True Gods of Hell forever!

Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 2:14:53 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Art for Satan

Hail Satan
[/QUOTE]

we could post it on a page on fb or something through dummy ids. im Seliah Quihar and please add me.
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2012 6:34 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Art for Satan

awww wayseeker I'm sry you are going through that :( you okay brother?

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 8:57 PM EDT Indigo Nation wrote:

Way_Seeker666 that is awesome never give up on your dreams go for it I for a long time longed to create music, and I really appreciate artwork especially stuff like this, when I think about music I am more into softer music though some of it about our Gods also about life man, music has the power to heal, I want to really speak to people show them there is a better way especially target those that feel lost, and about personal experiences as well make something relateable to people I have the same problem where am I going to get the money to pursue my talents, I am really hoping to do this I dreamed of it for a long time I spend a lot of time listening to music anyways pretty much all kinds rap rock alternative country meditation music emo I like all kinds its a gift of Satan. The other thing I think I want to do is use it to create a fire like spark of passion within people. I don't necisarrily want it to be the same theme on every song just about life
and the real world and of course our gods, I want to do something real and deep that portrays reality something I rarely if ever find but I still listen to quite a bit of music. Good Luck in your dreams I really appreciate people that put forth effort to make real Satanic music.
Hail Satan

My pleasure;) I also dream of that time. It's a dream I feel burning in me when I think of it. True freedom, not being caught up in the bullshit that has been created for and forced upon us by the wretched kike scum. A world where we truely live. I know you understand this.
Hail To Our Ever Nearing Victory!!!

I've been producing PsyTrance for a few years, people who know the scene have really liked it and complimented me etc but while that is fun and for fun, the music I feel in me, to express things about Satan, my Guardian, and Satanism as a path, THAT is what I long to make. That will take much work, study and time as you can imagine for a perfectionist like me trying to do justice to the deepest most beautiful things in the universe. It's so huge but not intimidatingly so, it's driving and exciting and makes passion surge through me. I also want to write music about life, emotions, etc, there's a lot in me.. And I too have a wide taste in music, nobody I've met so far appreciates such a wide variety. I feel so moved now, shit, I just want the freedom to persue this!!! Sorry this is all about me though, you must follow your dream too. Never give up or stay down, make a plan and get there!!!

Just reading your words, being called your brother, I feel better, to be a part of this makes me grateful. I'm in this position because of mistakes I made, and they weren't first time occurrences so it is my fault. I had to be taught the hard way to not make those mistakes again so looking at it without wishes of how it "should've" been it is for a reason and a purpose and maybe it's meant to be like this for now. But things seem to be getting better and there may be an awesome change in my near future. I've actually grown a Hell of a lot and become a much stronger person through the horrible shit that has been going on all year. So yea, life is kinda shitty I'm ok in spite of it. A big HAIL SATAN for the strength He has given me!!

That's brilliant Firebird (pun intended)!
It shows that you enjoy it.
You've inspired me, thank you :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Satan
[/QUOTE]

I have huge variety of music that I like as well. They only kind I don't like and never have liked is xtian, even before I was a SS. What I listen to is really just what ever I am in the mood to listen to. Lol I would love to be able to create music but I just can't play an instrument. I have tryed to learn the guitar but it never really caught on and I have always wanted to try the drums in band but my grades were never good enough. My mom says I can sing but the only ones I think I'm any good at is stuff like what Amy Lee sings an Evensence.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 19:46:35 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Art for Satan
  I've been producing PsyTrance for a few years, people who know the scene have really liked it and complimented me etc but while that is fun and for fun, the music I feel in me, to express things about Satan, my Guardian, and Satanism as a path, THAT is what I long to make. That will take much work, study and time as you can imagine for a perfectionist like me trying to do justice to the deepest most beautiful things in the universe. It's so huge but not intimidatingly so, it's driving and exciting and makes passion surge through me. I also want to write music about life, emotions, etc, there's a lot in me.. And I too have a wide taste in music, nobody I've met so far appreciates such a wide variety. I feel so moved now, shit, I just want the freedom to persue this!!! Sorry this is all about me though, you must follow your dream too. Never give up or stay down, make a plan and get there!!!

My Father is a xian and a talented musician, it is painfull for me to watch him waste his talent on xian music, he is a good man with a kind heart and he does not know I am a Satanist. He sends me videos of him playing his songs and it is heartbreaking I have to tell him he is very good but I cannot bare the music.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica Sisk" <jess_sisk@... wrote:

I have huge variety of music that I like as well. They only kind I don't like and never have liked is xtian, even before I was a SS. What I listen to is really just what ever I am in the mood to listen to. Lol I would love to be able to create music but I just can't play an instrument. I have tryed to learn the guitar but it never really caught on and I have always wanted to try the drums in band but my grades were never good enough. My mom says I can sing but the only ones I think I'm any good at is stuff like what Amy Lee sings an Evensence.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 19:46:35
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

That would really suck. My aunt who I have always looked up is a xian as well and I still see her as my #1 role model except for her xian views. She isn't a devout one but she does still go to church on occasion. She is a make up artist which is what I hope to do. I do hope that u reach ur dreams and maybe your father will turn his views around as well. I read a post that said that there are ex preachers in this group as well and are dedicated. So maybe he will open himself up to the trueth with an awaking ritual.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "firebird894" <firebird894@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 06:04:37 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Art for Satan
  My Father is a xian and a talented musician, it is painfull for me to watch him waste his talent on xian music, he is a good man with a kind heart and he does not know I am a Satanist. He sends me videos of him playing his songs and it is heartbreaking I have to tell him he is very good but I cannot bare the music.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica Sisk" <jess_sisk@... wrote:

I have huge variety of music that I like as well. They only kind I don't like and never have liked is xtian, even before I was a SS. What I listen to is really just what ever I am in the mood to listen to. Lol I would love to be able to create music but I just can't play an instrument. I have tryed to learn the guitar but it never really caught on and I have always wanted to try the drums in band but my grades were never good enough. My mom says I can sing but the only ones I think I'm any good at is stuff like what Amy Lee sings an Evensence.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 19:46:35
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Amy lee is amazing!and when ever I feel like singing I usually sing one of her songs like imaginary or call me when your sober. Everyone says I should go to karaoke and do some of her songs but I just don'tike getting up in frount of a bunch of old drunks and singing only to be interupted by one of them trying to hit on me. It has happend before and it was creepy. I wasn't scared, more just pissed off lol but the only place to do karaoke is at a bar around here sadly. But everytime I sing one of those songs, I just feel so free... Wow that sounded lame lol.
-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:
Amy Lee is a fucking amazing vocalist! If you can sing like that, DO IT!!!!!!!

That's Beautiful Firebird!
You're a great painter :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Another one I started last night, the colours don't come up aswell on the computer as I would like. This one was inspired by another painting I saw of Ptah.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... =Satan.jpg

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

great job!! Trying to learn how to draw myself, but have trouble with hands. Maybe you could teach me? Lol

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 2:26 AM PDT firebird894 wrote:

Another one I started last night, the colours don't come up aswell on the computer as I would like. This one was inspired by another painting I saw of Ptah.

Hail Satan

Wow, fuck. This pic got me. I loved it. Very artistic.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@... wrote:

That's brilliant Firebird (pun intended)!
It shows that you enjoy it.
You've inspired me, thank you :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Satan

[/QUOTE]

I suck at hands I had to trace part of them from another image to get them right. I'm working on a pencil drawing of Andras and his Wolf tonight. I am extra nervous because I read he is an artist aswell as a warrior. I am trying to make him look very proud and powerfull and frightening but handsome aswell not like the ugly pictures people do of Demons. I eventually want to do all the Demons of Hell.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mattie Henzel <mattiehenz@... wrote:

great job!! Trying to learn how to draw myself, but have trouble with hands. Maybe you could teach me? Lol

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

Andras ready to kick some ass.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... Andras.jpg

I am drawing The God's first in pencil as I get a vision for them better I want to try and bring their energy through the images especially and eventually turn them into paintings. I do not know who will be next yet. While I was drawing Andras last night, a moth came and landed right on the tip of my pencil, and I had the thought come to me has anyone ever done this before I had a feeling that it is something I have to do... a Dedicated Satanist drawing them all and making art for them out of love and respect. I have seen artworks that remind me of certain God's even Satan even though the artist was just making up a charactor.
Can anyone help me with more details of any of The Gods, extra things they like, places etc if you have seen them what they looked like etc it would really help.

Hail Satan

I suck at hands I had to trace part of them from another image to get them right. I'm working on a pencil drawing of Andras and his Wolf tonight. I am extra nervous because I read he is an artist aswell as a warrior. I am trying to make him look very proud and powerfull and frightening but handsome aswell not like the ugly pictures people do of Demons. I eventually want to do all the Demons of Hell.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mattie Henzel <mattiehenz@ wrote:

Hail Satan

I have seen Andras' wolf before. You got them right on. The artwork is beautiful, keep it up! Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell always!
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 8:42:10 AM

I am drawing The God's first in pencil as I get a vision for them better I want to try and bring their energy through the images especially and eventually turn them into paintings. I do not know who will be next yet. While I was drawing Andras last night, a moth came and landed right on the tip of my pencil, and I had the thought come to me has anyone ever done this before I had a feeling that it is something I have to do... a Dedicated Satanist drawing them all and making art for them out of love and respect. I have seen artworks that remind me of certain God's even Satan even though the artist was just making up a charactor.
Can anyone help me with more details of any of The Gods, extra things they like, places etc if you have seen them what they looked like etc it would really help.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mattie Henzel <mattiehenz@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Thankyou I havn't seen Andras but I felt pulled to his description. I am using the descriptions on the JOS for most of these. I have seen visions of Father and Enlil I met in a dream he handed me a ring with a cross with 2 arms through it in a square with something else around the edges or corners but I don't remember his face well just that he was very tall Nordic and it was an old town with cobblestone streets. I met Azazel once but his aura was so powerfull I couldn't make out his features it was during a severe psychic attack when I was very new a few Demons showed up to help me and I was in a daze at the time and very emotional then I remember Him telling me to sleep. I vaguely remember someone with dark hair aswell but I don't know who it was. I have seen a lovely Demoness with a soft blue aura and a very peacefull playfull energy I am also not sure of her name.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

I have seen Andras' wolf before. You got them right on. The artwork is beautiful, keep it up! Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell always!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

awesome picture!! the wolf is my favorite<3

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 4:46 AM PDT firebird894 wrote:

Thankyou I havn't seen Andras but I felt pulled to his description. I am using the descriptions on the JOS for most of these. I have seen visions of Father and Enlil I met in a dream he handed me a ring with a cross with 2 arms through it in a square with something else around the edges or corners but I don't remember his face well just that he was very tall Nordic and it was an old town with cobblestone streets. I met Azazel once but his aura was so powerfull I couldn't make out his features it was during a severe psychic attack when I was very new a few Demons showed up to help me and I was in a daze at the time and very emotional then I remember Him telling me to sleep. I vaguely remember someone with dark hair aswell but I don't know who it was. I have seen a lovely Demoness with a soft blue aura and a very peacefull playfull energy I am also not sure of her name.

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

I got a program for my computer that is very similar to photoshop called GIMP I first used it on a linux system it is now made for windows, you can download it free, the download did not work for me so I bought the CD it was only $10 on ebay. This is what I wanted it for... this is just pictures I found and merged together with Fathers sigils in it it was an idea I had in my head for a while.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... ramids.jpg

I don't own the pictures in that I got them off free wallpaper sites, but whatever art I do and put up here is free for you all to use if you want to in spreading the truth about Satan and the Gods or to have for yourself.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mattie Henzel <mattiehenz@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

I have a question about one of your other drawings. They are all beautiful but who was the one with the white hair and the green aura? That one really stuck out to meSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "firebird894" <firebird894@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 18:10:45 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Art for Satan
  I got a program for my computer that is very similar to photoshop called GIMP I first used it on a linux system it is now made for windows, you can download it free, the download did not work for me so I bought the CD it was only $10 on ebay. This is what I wanted it for... this is just pictures I found and merged together with Fathers sigils in it it was an idea I had in my head for a while.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... ramids.jpg

I don't own the pictures in that I got them off free wallpaper sites, but whatever art I do and put up here is free for you all to use if you want to in spreading the truth about Satan and the Gods or to have for yourself.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back