Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Arizona imagation law has the state being sued by the government.

sorenchaos77

While our government is wasting tax dollars on sueing the state of arizona hundreds of illgal imagrants are coming over the boarder. They are using christian based morals of so called equality to defend spending tax dollars on sueing the state for its law to enforce a policy that is not being enforced. But how is this equal when Americans who have lost their jobs in the resesion cant get benifits from the government because they are spending all of their money on illegal imagrants? I think that something should be done about this. So if anyone has ideas about this subject i would be glad to hear them.

I was in prison here in Texas for 2 years, and we were housing illegal immigrants for various crimes here in the U.S. Then when and if they got parole, they would be deported. I also work with illegals and what I feel should be done is more states pass laws like the one Arizona did. I'm sorry, I know my past relatives were immigrants, but they came here legally, worked hard, paid their taxes, and most of all, they learned how to speak the freakin language of this country. I say they are called ILLEGIALS for a reason. And for all those xian assholes who say they need to be here, they can get off their bullshit and see how that their precious illegals are hurting the economy. Which is what the KIKE bankers of the world want, so they can continue with their new world order or whatever you call it. Our FATHER SATAN is coming back and we will have a chance to kick the shit out of some zionist assholes. I will be first in line with some cans of whoop ass to pass around.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorenchaos77" <nc.dark77@... wrote:

While our government is wasting tax dollars on sueing the state of arizona hundreds of illgal imagrants are coming over the boarder. They are using christian based morals of so called equality to defend spending tax dollars on sueing the state for its law to enforce a policy that is not being enforced. But how is this equal when Americans who have lost their jobs in the resesion cant get benifits from the government because they are spending all of their money on illegal imagrants? I think that something should be done about this. So if anyone has ideas about this subject i would be glad to hear them.

I think the states should use the 10th amendment and declare state sovernty, that could stop the government. And the states could start coining gold and silver (also like the constitution said) and inflation would stop. And if the states were sovern, arizona could say no more illegals.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorenchaos77" <nc.dark77@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back