Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

are you there satan, it's me allison?

Allison

I tried to do the basic ritual and I think I did evretyhing right except I STILL haven't talked to satan. whats up with hthat? I've done the dedication thing, i've been meditating but still no answer. Do I need to open my chakras first?

Yes it would be best to as well as your third eye and astral senses. The more you open them the more you can talk to him and the demons. You cant expect to talk to him just like that. If you have been meditating then try a standard ritual to him and try talking to him when it says to, see if you get a response if not hes either busy or you need to meditate more. --- In [email protected], "Allison" <carcassbits@... wrote: I tried to do the basic ritual and I think I did evretyhing right except I STILL haven't talked to satan. whats up with hthat? I've done the dedication thing, i've been meditating but still no answer. Do I need to open my chakras first?

opening ur chakras is a very good start to talking with him or with any of entities. it is fairly easy to do so mainly through meditation. u will find it very useful afterwards. just remeber to clean yr aura bc u caneasily attract other nasty entities that can attach themselve to u and drain u of ur energy. cleaning ur aura often will prevent this problem -----Original Message----- Date: Monday, January 11, 2010 8:32:48 am To: [email protected] From: "Allison" <carcassbits@... Subject: [Teens4Satan] are you there satan, it's me allison? I tried to do the basic ritual and I think I did evretyhing right except I STILL haven't talked to satan. whats up with hthat? I've done the dedication thing, i've been meditating but still no answer. Do I need to open my chakras first?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back