Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ARE YOU DOING YOUR PART

There is a big war going on, are you doing your part? Are you helping out in anyway, are you fighting for the right to take back whats ours? Are you fighting and bringing forth JUSTICE for our ancestors? IF your not ready or yet prepared for Astral warfare are you doing your part on the Internet? Enki stood up for us against the other Gods, are your standing up for Enki now, we are here, we are now, the time comes when we as individuals have to take part, we as Satanists do our part! The Gods fought for us, fight for them! Everything counts, we are appreciated for our efforts! Theres a saying that I admire, 'I'd rather die on my feet then live on my knees' and that is so true!

We can see the results of our workings, my brothers and sisters, rise up and be the warrior you know you can be, we were given the gift, now lets help Enki!

To all warriors fighting for Enki, Strength and houner go out to you, we are the resistance, we are the ones creating history! Stay strong, the end of hoax is coming!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Thank you hells_dragon_warrior. You bring up a very valid point. I just got done with a 2 hour argument with someone who "used to be" my friend, about Satan and Black Arts and the xian filth. She tried to pull all of the f'ing a broomstick jokes but none of it phased me... and nothing of the sort should phase anyone here! WE ARE SATANISTS! W ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE! The band Five Finger Death Punch brings up a great saying that corresponds with hells_dragon_warrior's point the chorus goes " I chose deathc before dishonor! I'd rather die than live down on my knees! Bury me like a soldier! With my dignity!" Fight for everything that was given to you at brith! fight for everthing that was stolen from you! Even if it's something as simple as one small cursing or binding spell on a local xian church... even if it's publicly announcing opur beliefs, no im sorry our facts! The Age of Aquarius approaches quickly my brothers and sisters! And of that that day, that day marking the beginning of The Age of Aquarius, He will be bakc to rule and we shall serve as He sees fit. We must currently though, work as a team to relentlessly take out this psychic vortex of xian "power" its not as intimidating as it seems. I have faced it and sure i was nervous at first but i took out a piece of it and watched it unwine like a piece of thread.... Continue witht he Great work my brothers and sisters
Hail Enki!!
Praise Samael!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@... wrote:

There is a big war going on, are you doing your part? Are you helping out in anyway, are you fighting for the right to take back whats ours? Are you fighting and bringing forth JUSTICE for our ancestors? IF your not ready or yet prepared for Astral warfare are you doing your part on the Internet? Enki stood up for us against the other Gods, are your standing up for Enki now, we are here, we are now, the time comes when we as individuals have to take part, we as Satanists do our part! The Gods fought for us, fight for them! Everything counts, we are appreciated for our efforts! Theres a saying that I admire, 'I'd rather die on my feet then live on my knees' and that is so true!

We can see the results of our workings, my brothers and sisters, rise up and be the warrior you know you can be, we were given the gift, now lets help Enki!

To all warriors fighting for Enki, Strength and houner go out to you, we are the resistance, we are the ones creating history! Stay strong, the end of hoax is coming!

*HELLS WARRIOR*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raynewarrior@..." <raynewarrior@... wrote:
Thank you hells_dragon_warrior. You bring up a very valid point. I just got done with a 2 hour argument with someone who "used to be" my friend, about Satan and Black Arts and the xian filth. She tried to pull all of the f'ing a broomstick jokes but none of it phased me... and nothing of the sort should phase anyone here! WE ARE SATANISTS! W ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE! The band Five Finger Death Punch brings up a great saying that corresponds with hells_dragon_warrior's point the chorus goes " I chose deathc before dishonor! I'd rather die than live down on my knees! Bury me like a soldier! With my dignity!" Fight for everything that was given to you at brith! fight for everthing that was stolen from you! Even if it's something as simple as one small cursing or binding spell on a local xian church... even if it's publicly announcing opur beliefs, no im sorry our facts! The Age of Aquarius approaches quickly my brothers and sisters! And of that that day, that day marking the beginning of The Age of Aquarius, He will be bakc to rule and we shall serve as He sees fit. We must currently though, work as a team to relentlessly take out this psychic vortex of xian "power" its not as intimidating as it seems. I have faced it and sure i was nervous at first but i took out a piece of it and watched it unwine like a piece of thread.... Continue witht he Great work my brothers and sisters
Hail Enki!!
Praise Samael!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@ wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*
I was wondering when The Rulers of Duat are going to come back to Earth if anytime soon I wouldnt mind going to Duat I think i've seen all the filth i could see on this planet.Thanks all of you and keep up the damn good work be relenless

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infinitempire" <infinitempire@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raynewarrior@" <raynewarrior@ wrote:

Hail Enki!!
Praise Samael!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@ wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*

I was wondering when The Rulers of Duat are going to come back to Earth if anytime soon I wouldnt mind going to Duat I think i've seen all the filth i could see on this planet.Thanks all of you and keep up the damn good work be relenless
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back