Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are we race mixing?

Diana Savala

<td val[/IMG]Hey everyone i have question. ..My mom is half Spaniard half Mexican, my dad is Mexican. My hubby's mom is half Italian half Mexican and his dad is Mexican. I know that Mexican is a mix of Spanish and Indian. My hubby and I are both light skin and he has colored eyes. We had a baby and he has dark green eyes with medium brown hair and a tiny bit tan skin. My question is, would you consider us to be race mixing???
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]

yes it is absolutely race mixing. Mexicans belong to the Mestiozo race wheras italians and spaniards are european stock and simply a (sometimes) slightly darker-skinned variant of the nordic/white race

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Hey everyone i have question. ..My mom is half Spaniard half Mexican, my dad is Mexican. My hubby's mom is half Italian half Mexican and his dad is Mexican. I know that Mexican is a mix of Spanish and Indian. My hubby and I are both light skin and he has colored eyes. We had a baby and he has dark green eyes with medium brown hair and a tiny bit tan skin. My question is, would you consider us to be race mixing???

I wouldnt wory too much about that. As it seems you and your husband are both spanish and of the spanish/indian make up. It is not as extreme as a black and asian race mixing.From what I know many mexicans are a mix of white and some are spanish indian.

Dont let that get to you and focus on your happiness. It is already done. Depending on how you, your husband and child look. You can determine if your child looks more white or spanish. There are many spanish people (many spanish people.have white ancestry and genes) who look mostly white which means that the white genes are prominent and they can actually have a child with a white gentile and so fourth and the child can eventually be born into a white race if he or she is mixed.

So but if your child looks more spanish indian then it wold be best if he or she sticks to its race be it mestiozo race or spanish.

Any one else feel free to add anything or correct me if I missed something.

------------------------------
On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 4:41 PM PDT Anakin Skywalker wrote:

yes it is absolutely race mixing. Mexicans belong to the Mestiozo race
wheras italians and spaniards are european stock and simply a (sometimes)
slightly darker-skinned variant of the nordic/white race

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@...wrote:

Hey everyone i have question. ..My mom is half Spaniard half Mexican, my
dad is Mexican. My hubby's mom is half Italian half Mexican and his dad is
Mexican. I know that Mexican is a mix of Spanish and Indian. My hubby and I
are both light skin and he has colored eyes. We had a baby and he has dark
green eyes with medium brown hair and a tiny bit tan skin. My question is,
would you consider us to be race mixing???
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Not all Mexicans are, but to be more exact, a large population of Mexico are mestizos. 
 It really makes me laugh when ever i see a person say "Latino" or "Hispanic" is a race. Absurd.  

--- In [email protected], <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

yes it is absolutely race mixing. Mexicans belong to the Mestiozo race wheras italians and spaniards are european stock and simply a (sometimes) slightly darker-skinned variant of the nordic/white race
On [/IMG]adriansprincessa@... wrote:

"Mestizo race" doesn't make any sense to me. It is to define a group of mixed people of two races.  Spanish is a nationality, which means a person from Spain, who is white. Correct?  And Indian is what exactly? Asian? 

--- In [email protected], <soutlaw92@... wrote:
I wouldnt wory too much about that. As it seems you and your husband are both spanish and of the spanish/indian make up. It is not as extreme as a black and asian race mixing.From what I know many mexicans are a mix of white and some are spanish indian.
Dont let that get to you and focus on your happiness. It is already done. Depending on how you, your husband and child look. You can determine if your child looks more white or spanish. There are many spanish people (many spanish people.have white ancestry and genes) who look mostly white which means that the white genes are prominent and they can actually have a child with a white gentile and so fourth and the child can eventually be born into a white race if he or she is mixed.

So but if your child looks more spanish indian then it wold be best if he or she sticks to its race be it mestiozo race or spanish.

On [/IMG][email protected]:

oh shit...sorry i used mestizo wrong...i looked it up and it had a different meaning than the original context i heard it in...sorry...my bad, my original source was wrong...

my point is, genetically speaking central americans and spaniards/italians, which are a variant of the nordic race, are completely different stock.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 5:44 PM, <yc28@... wrote:
   "Mestizo race" doesn't make any sense to me. It is to define a group of mixed people of two races.  Spanish is a nationality, which means a person from Spain, who is white. Correct?  And Indian is what exactly? Asian? 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Spanish = white people from spainMestizo = mixed people, very common in latin america. its not a race of course, but a mix of themAmerind = People from mongoloid human race that lived in america before europeans came. You probably mean this while saying indian.
Just correcting, mexican is not a race, it is a person from Mexico. On Mexico you have White New Worlders (mainly from Spain), blacks, mestizos and triracials I believe, when talking about race.
In my opinion, it is not much of a mixing, because you children should have more native american blood than you, being more pure in the Mongoloid race, assumin that you are typical mexican people.

--- In [email protected], <yc28@... wrote:

Mexicans aren't really a race from what i researched. Their are different kinds of Mexicans. A lot of them are mostly European from where their families mainly come from Spain (that's why you see a lot of Mexicans with hazel eyes and white features) and a lot of them are indigenous from where they belong to the native tribes Aztec, Mayan, etc. Some are in the mixture of both. If you go to the Mexican TV channels a lot of them look pure white. I consider myself white because of my features and I look pure white but my moms half white half Mexican and my dads Mexican with some white in him.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Are we race mixing?

Mexicans aren't really a race from what i researched. Their are different kinds of Mexicans. A lot of them are mostly European from where their families mainly come from Spain (that's why you see a lot of Mexicans with hazel eyes and white features) and a lot of them are indigenous from where they belong to the native tribes Aztec, Mayan, etc. Some are in the mixture of both. If you go to the Mexican TV channels a lot of them look pure white. I consider myself white because of my features and I look pure white but my moms half white half Mexican and my dads Mexican with some white in him.

Is Mestizo a race? I thought the races were divided into Asians, Blacks, and Whites?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------
On Tue, 9/10/13, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 11:41 PM

yes it is absolutely race mixing.
Mexicans belong to the Mestiozo race wheras italians and
spaniards are european stock and simply a (sometimes)
slightly darker-skinned variant of the nordic/white
race

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at
2:32 PM, Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@...
wrote:

Hey
everyone i have question. ..My mom is half Spaniard half
Mexican, my dad is Mexican. My hubby's mom is half
Italian half Mexican and his dad is Mexican. I know that
Mexican is a mix of Spanish and Indian. My hubby and I are
both light skin and he has colored eyes. We had a baby and
he has dark green eyes with medium brown hair and a tiny bit
tan skin. My question is, would you consider us to be race
mixing???

Diana, what's done is done. Don't waste time and energy worrying about it. Focus on empowering yourself and fighting for Satan.

Aryans have existed in America longer than the Amerindians. There are sub-categories of the three main races which can be considered sub-races. You see that not every ethnic group of the three gentile races look the same (like the difference between Koreans, Japanese, Chinese). Still belonging to the main races but either adapted to the surroundings or mixed with another group.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN
Sent: Wednesday, 11 September 2013 2:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Are we race mixing?

Spanish = white people from spainMestizo = mixed people, very common in latin america. its not a race of course, but a mix of themAmerind = People from mongoloid human race that lived in america before europeans came. You probably mean this while saying indian.
Just correcting, mexican is not a race, it is a person from Mexico. On Mexico you have White New Worlders (mainly from Spain), blacks, mestizos and triracials I believe, when talking about race.
In my opinion, it is not much of a mixing, because you children should have more native american blood than you, being more pure in the Mongoloid race, assumin that you are typical mexican people.

True the America's where once part of a global Aryan civilization and are mentioned in the Eastern texts:  The entire American land mass was anciently known as Amaraka, the "Land of the
Immortals" or "The Land of the Wise Serpents." The title is derived from the
Quechuan-Sanskrit word Amaru, meaning snake or serpent." Quechuan is descended
from the Sanskrit language.
 "H.P Blavatsky maintains in "The Secret Doctrine" that America is referred to in
the Hindu Puranas as Potala, the Kingdom of the Nagas(Serpents)."
Archaeological and anthropological evidence also confirm this. There where still Aryan tribes living on the West Coast of N.America into the 18th century.      From: Lucius Oria <lucius.oria@...
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 3:42:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Are we race mixing?
  Aryans have existed in America longer than the Amerindians. There are sub-categories of the three main races which can be considered sub-races. You see that not every ethnic group of the three gentile races look the same (like the difference between Koreans, Japanese, Chinese). Still belonging to the main races but either adapted to the surroundings or mixed with another group.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN
In my opinion, it is not much of a mixing, because you children should have more native american blood than you, being more pure in the Mongoloid race, assumin that you are typical mexican people. --- In [email protected], <yc28@... wrote: "Mestizo race" doesn't make any sense to me. It is to define a group of mixed people of two races.  Spanish is a nationality, which means a person from Spain, who is white. Correct?  And Indian is what exactly? Asian? 

Dont let that get to you and focus on your happiness. It is already done. Depending on how you, your husband and child look. You can determine if your child looks more white or spanish. There are many spanish people (many spanish people.have white ancestry and genes) who look mostly white which means that the white genes are prominent and they can actually have a child with a white gentile and so fourth and the child can eventually be born into a white race if he or she is mixed. So but if your child looks more spanish indian then it wold be best if he or she sticks to its race be it mestiozo race or spanish. Any one else feel free to add anything or correct me if I missed something. ------------------------------

wow we made a big mistake then

Lucius, I'm interested on this subject, I didnt know that Aryans were here on Americas before Amerinds.Could you please tell me a little more about the subject?
And I have another question. I am mixed, Iberian plus some italian and amerind blood. My girlfriend is full slavic.I study a lot about nazism, phylosophy, history, so good education and spirituality knowledge would not be a problem to our son. But in this matter of spirituality, how bad would it be to my children?I didnt chose to be mixed and I have to live with it, but I am more iberic than native american, so I should stick with white women to "purify" my next generetions? Iberic and slavic is ok?

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN

To: <[email protected];
Subject: RE: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Are we race mixing?
Sent: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 12:31:48 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Lucius, I'm interested on this subject, I didnt know that Aryans were here on Americas before Amerinds.Could you please tell me a little more about the subject?
And I have another question. I am mixed, Iberian plus some italian and amerind blood. My girlfriend is full slavic.I study a lot about nazism, phylosophy, history, so good education and spirituality knowledge would not be a problem to our son. But in this matter of spirituality, how bad would it be to my children?I didnt chose to be mixed and I have to live with it, but I am more iberic than native american, so I should stick with white women to "purify" my next generetions? Iberic and slavic is ok?

Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN

[/TD]

Race mixing leaves nothing but confusion. 

To: <[email protected];
Subject: RE: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Are we race mixing?
Sent: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 12:31:48 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Lucius, I'm interested on this subject, I didnt know that Aryans were here on Americas before Amerinds.Could you please tell me a little more about the subject?

Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN

[/TD]

That is magnificent. Thank you for sharing that, high priest mageson.

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 5:36 AM PDT Don Danko wrote:

True the America's where once part of a global Aryan civilization and are mentioned in the Eastern texts:

The entire American land mass was anciently known as Amaraka, the "Land of
the
Immortals" or "The Land of the Wise Serpents." The title is derived from
the
Quechuan-Sanskrit word Amaru, meaning snake or serpent." Quechuan is
descended
from the Sanskrit language.

"H.P Blavatsky maintains in "The Secret Doctrine" that America is referred to
in
the Hindu Puranas as Potala, the Kingdom of the Nagas(Serpents)."

Archaeological and anthropological evidence also confirm this. There where still Aryan tribes living on the West Coast of N.America into the 18th century.

Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 3:42:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Are we race mixing?

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

Spanish = white people from spain
Mestizo = mixed people, very common in latin america. its not a race of course, but a mix of them
Amerind = People from mongoloid human race that lived in america before europeans came. You probably mean this while saying indian.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <yc28@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Dont let that get to you and focus on your happiness. It is already done. Depending on how you, your husband and child look. You can determine if your child looks more white or spanish. There are many spanish people (many spanish people.have white ancestry and genes) who look mostly white which means that the white genes are prominent and they can actually have a child with a white gentile and so fourth and the child can eventually be born into a white race if he or she is mixed. So but if your child looks more spanish indian then it wold be best if he or she sticks to its race be it mestiozo race or spanish. Any one else feel free to add anything or correct me if I missed something. ------------------------------

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Diana Savala <[email protected]:

No you didn't, didn't you see everyone else's comments?

Sent from my iPod

To settle this mater on the white race, refer to Hitler's racial bible - Madison's Grant "The Passing of the Great Race". I consider it the definitive line on the matter and so did Hitler.

Adrian is mostly right. Again, Mexico is a nation, not a race, but please read the Passing of the Great Race.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back