Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are they always watching me? (literally)

chenzi666

I don't act myself when I feel like I'm being watched and lately since I cannot sense anything well enough yet I feel like I'm being watched all the time any ideas cause i think things might be better when i open that third eye

when I am asking if they are always watching me I am including Demons and Angelic beings because if so i feel like i need a mental break

No. Neither would have the time nor be bothered to watch everyone every moment of our lives. You have nothing to worry about.
This feeling of 'being watched' happens to a lot of new people, and is nothing to worry about. It is christian programing that has been buried in your subconcious. And now that you are starting to awaken yourself, it is trying to make you feel uncomfortable with opening your soul and make you stray away from Satan. Just keep up with meditations and building yourself, building your Protection Aura and it will pass in time and you will feel much better. And even start to feel more confident being yourself whilst others are around.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@... wrote:

I don't act myself when I feel like I'm being watched and lately since I cannot sense anything well enough yet I feel like I'm being watched all the time any ideas cause i think things might be better when i open that third eye

when I am asking if they are always watching me I am including Demons and Angelic beings because if so i feel like i need a mental break

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back