Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are the gods happy?

Ĥl·lĥæ

The Gods seem to be in constant work and science.
This makes me think of leisure as some kind of sport, game.
Or maybe it doesn't exist in the reality of the Principals because they must be exceptionally good at all things.
And there are too few Principal Gods to compete evenly with each other.
A life of pure responsibility and work must be strange.

no i think that you might be putting a different view on a much bigger thing. Remember our gods are on a literal different level from us. They don't need to work like we do for food, a place to live and other things. perhaps for them it's more like the saying "find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life"
most of us are still pretty far down the way from getting a better view of the gods. But most like this is close. Plus you have to think that the definition of "happy" means Happenstance or situation. so for the gods it's not about being "happy" it would be about joy. Which one would hope of course that our gods are joyful and enjoying their lives. Why else go down the path? One finds joy with the gods and in improving ones self so in turn as we do hope our gods are joyful.
I hope that makes sense.

Hail Father Satan

Who said all they do is work?

They do all of the good and enjoyable things in life. You have to realize they are infinitely more capable than we are to work on many different things at the same time.

You also have to figure the Gods love their work also, because the work they do is fortifying for them and for others. Most people hate working because subconsciously they realize that the way things have been for so long with the enemy in power is that nearly all jobs are just pointless busy work that really doesn’t do anything fortifying for anyone and doesn’t pay nearly enough.

Who said all they do is work?

They do all of the good and enjoyable things in life. You have to realize they are infinitely more capable than we are to work on many different things at the same time.
I said it myself and assumed that they work around the clock.
But anyway, if they can do a lot of things at the same time with multi-tenancy, that's fine.

It's really very inconvenient to ask what kind of practice or leisure is practiced, since the answer is something that is beyond people's capacity.

I said it myself and assumed that they work around the clock.
But anyway, if they can do a lot of things at the same time with multi-tenancy, that's fine.

It's really very inconvenient to ask what kind of practice or leisure is practiced, since the answer is something that is beyond people's capacity.
You are just focusing on something the has no real importance nor a real understanding behind it, by using your human perception of things.

Don't spend to much time on these questions, just get closer to the Gods, and with time you will know them.

The Gods seem to be in constant work and science.
This makes me think of leisure as some kind of sport, game.
Or maybe it doesn't exist in the reality of the Principals because they must be exceptionally good at all things.
And there are too few Principal Gods to compete evenly with each other.
A life of pure responsibility and work must be strange.

What Ol Argedco and VanceViktori said are both significant. The Gods are advanced in all areas, including how to have fun and pleasure. Furthermore, they are better able to gain fulfillment from the work they do, as this relates to solar development of the soul. It is a normal outcome of advancement to gain more fun and more happiness, not less.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back