Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are tattoos harmful to my health and My soul?

UDDTHU

Hello to all my brothers and sisters 🤍
(sorry for my bad english)

I have recently decided to get some tattoos on my body. Can this work be harmful to my health and my health and spiritual development and my soul?

Thank you all, my friends.

assolutamente no. Fai solo attenzione a cosa ti tatui nel caso fosse qualcosa collegato al nemico

Hello, Of course not, but if you believe that tattoo will do something bad to you, then it can definitely have a negative effect on you. Remember, believing is the beginning of everything.

I have recently decided to get some tattoos on my body. Can this work be harmful to my health and my health and spiritual development and my soul?

it's just some ink inside your skin, why do you need ink inside your skin? It's useless and un-healty.

Thank you all, my friends.ib

it's just some ink inside your skin, why do you need ink inside your skin? It's useless and un-healty.
I have a swastika between my breast..my only regret is that the person I trusted whom tattooed me ended up being someone & involved with someones whom later ended up trying to harm me..these fuckers pretended to be revisionist aware and claimed Satan yet as I eventually discovered..they were actually all on meth and doing vile as fuck things ..the worst kind of degenerate shit I will not write here. Me and my daughter are safer now and away from these scumbags but now I want very much to also have the tattoo redone over by someone whom is at leaste neutral and of no harmful schemes against me and my children so that I don't feel so much seething anger for my own foolishness in having been so trusting of those whom ended up hurting me and my daughter..they almost killed us ..we escaped with the help of certain demons after 3 days being held against our will. I'm sorry for maybe too much heavy reply to your question. This wasn't to push fear of the what ifs either..I think its just important to be aware that tattoo's are natural part of ancient historys and not to be feared the way Christians (like my mom who would say I would go to hell for just about everything..for drumming on a drum("Satans instrument") for wearing jewelry ("adorning ones temple is ungodly" blah blah blah
.so the endless list of fear and lies to yoke mankind into the cockroach yhwh curse..

I have a swastika between my breast..my only regret is that the person I trusted whom tattooed me ended up being someone & involved with someones whom later ended up trying to harm me..these fuckers pretended to be revisionist aware and claimed Satan yet as I eventually discovered..they were actually all on meth and doing vile as fuck things ..the worst kind of degenerate shit I will not write here. Me and my daughter are safer now and away from these scumbags but now I want very much to also have the tattoo redone over by someone whom is at leaste neutral and of no harmful schemes against me and my children so that I don't feel so much seething anger for my own foolishness in having been so trusting of those whom ended up hurting me and my daughter..they almost killed us ..we escaped with the help of certain demons after 3 days being held against our will. I'm sorry for maybe too much heavy reply to your question. This wasn't to push fear of the what ifs either..I think its just important to be aware that tattoo's are natural part of ancient historys and not to be feared the way Christians (like my mom who would say I would go to hell for just about everything..for drumming on a drum("Satans instrument") for wearing jewelry ("adorning ones temple is ungodly" blah blah blah
.so the endless list of fear and lies to yoke mankind into the cockroach yhwh curse..
Painting the skin is part of our traditions, inject ink deep into the skin is not, and you can't deny that is a stupid thing.

Painting the skin is part of our traditions, inject ink deep into the skin is not, and you can't deny that is a stupid thing.

That doesn't matter. The question asked was it tattoo's are harmful/unhealthy or not, and the answer is, no, they are not unhealthy or harmful, so go ahead and get tattoo's if you want.
Anything beyond that is opinion. It's fine not to like tattoo's, and it's fine to like them, either way it doesn't matter or change anything.

For anyone getting a tattoo, make sure you get a good one, and be careful getting anything too revealing or SS related. You don't want to put an unnecessary target on yourself for having a Demon Sigil tattooed on you somewhere. It's not recommended to get tattoo's like that, even in placed generally out of view, say for example, in case you require surgery some day and the surgeon sees your tattoo, gets triggered by it and botches the surgery. Just be careful about possibilities like that.

That doesn't matter. The question asked was it tattoo's are harmful/unhealthy or not, and the answer is, no, they are not unhealthy or harmful, so go ahead and get tattoo's if you want.
Anything beyond that is opinion. It's fine not to like tattoo's, and it's fine to like them, either way it doesn't matter or change anything.

For anyone getting a tattoo, make sure you get a good one, and be careful getting anything too revealing or SS related. You don't want to put an unnecessary target on yourself for having a Demon Sigil tattooed on you somewhere. It's not recommended to get tattoo's like that, even in placed generally out of view, say for example, in case you require surgery some day and the surgeon sees your tattoo, gets triggered by it and botches the surgery. Just be careful about possibilities like that.
There are no real reasons for getting a tattoo, other than ignorance, feeding personal ideas or disappointments that are limited or to feel a sense of novelty, belonging that lasts for a short time.

Getting a tattoo, it literally serves no purpose, it is not a means to advance us in any way.

Inside our skin there should be no ink, how can this not be harmful?

Then, there is a taboo, people with tatoos are weird generally, they dirt their skin, it's not beautyful.

There are no real reasons for getting a tattoo, other than ignorance, feeding personal ideas or disappointments that are limited or to feel a sense of novelty, belonging that lasts for a short time.

Getting a tattoo, it literally serves no purpose, it is not a means to advance us in any way.

Then, there is a taboo, people with tatoos are weird generally, they dirt their skin, it's not beautyful.
You want to honor the Gods, don't spend money on useless tatoos, use them for JoS. Have them in the Hearth is all that matter, some ink in the skin will do nothing.

You can do tatoos, there aren't laws agaist it, but what I try to explain, is that tatoos are useless for SS, we don't need them.

A while ago, I came across a news article about how some tattoo inks contain carcinogens, which is obviously harmful. Said article (below) also mentioned a 21% increased risk for lymphoma in people with tattoos, but have yet to determine how strong the correlation is, vs a myriad of other factors at play, I'd assume. The first article below also mentions that this increased risk is for a disease that, in general is "quite rare" as is:

"It is important to keep in mind that lymphoma is a very rare disease, and that the 21% increase relates to a baseline risk that is very low."

Nonetheless, these are things to be aware of.

Obviously, I know and/or have met plenty of people with tattoos who are doing fine. I just didn't want to let this post slide without dropping in with the above for the sake of being informative. The second article gives advice for people in Europe who are concerned about the above: "Or if you choose to get tattooed, ask if the inks being used comply with the European standard known as ResAP(2008)1, which sets out the requirements and criteria for the safety of tattoos". Hopefully a similar standard exists wherever you are that can be verified upon request.

Either way, keep meditating, do yoga, eat healthy, do health workings and keep up your AoP, and you should be fine regardless.

High Priestess Maxine had tattoos. To each their own. Just make sure it's from a hygienic place with sterilized needles, and make sure it's not something you will regret.

Better to not get one, than to regret getting one.

Henna ink is what I prefer and often do my own because I like to draw on myself sometimes.. it's temporary and I think is beautiful though I see what you're saying to some degree as in being the best one can be is most likely eventually transcending rising in energy levels that perhaps the ink which is floating underneath skin could perhaps slightly delay in certain evolutions(? translations(?) of oneself?..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back