Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Appreciation, my Brothers and Sisters.. Thank you All..

Belial_666

Just a quick post to show my appreciation to you, my Brothers and Sisters, my Family.

It doesn't matter how bad my day gets, I always feel happier and inspired having dropped by here and caught up on the goings on and all the daily posts.

It's really something to me, knowing I am part of something so wonderful, and having my likeminded Brothers and Sisters only a click away.

We are part of something so great here, and rest assured, victory, in our Fathers name, is imminent...

Praise and Blessings to you all

Nik

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

awwww same here belial! love you too! i agree! we ar part of a spiritual revelation! hail father and the demons!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2011 12:47:49 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Appreciation, my Brothers and Sisters.. Thank you All..

Just a quick post to show my appreciation to you, my Brothers and Sisters, my Family.

It doesn't matter how bad my day gets, I always feel happier and inspired having dropped by here and caught up on the goings on and all the daily posts.

It's really something to me, knowing I am part of something so wonderful, and having my likeminded Brothers and Sisters only a click away.

We are part of something so great here, and rest assured, victory, in our Fathers name, is imminent...

Nik

Nik,it warmed my heart to read your post. I always like to drop in here daily, to learn new things and connect with others. Even if my day wasn't all that great, and my mood is worse, just being in this community helps immensely. There is strength in numbers, and in unity. HAIL SATAN.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, March 24, 2011 12:43:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Appreciation, my Brothers and Sisters.. Thank you All..

Nik

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back