Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Apollyon in my dream?

fmihaela27

I had a dream last night and I was trying to catch a weird sign that was running on the walls. I was trying to catch it with a red ancient book and on it was written Apollyon's name with white letters.I was curious if is there any meaning to this?Thank you to who'll take from his time a minute to explain it.

What I can say is that you could try and search more about Appollyon, it's the first thing I would do :) maybe there are informations related to this that could help you.

It's just an advice, for the rest of the dream I don't know how to read it because dreams are highly personal, what a form means for one person, could not suit another.

I did a little research when I woke up but couldn't find any information to help me understand what would it be. I'll try to dig deeper, thank you ^.^

În Duminică, 27 August 2017 0:41:12, "yoakehoshi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a scris:

What I can say is that you could try and search more about Appollyon, it's the first thing I would do :) maybe there are informations related to this that could help you.

It's just an advice, for the rest of the dream I don't know how to read it because dreams are highly personal, what a form means for one person, could not suit another.

"ABADDON
Abbadon is also known as Apollyon
Abaddon is an Advisor. He is Lord of the Abyss and King of the Demons.
High Priestess Persephone relates her experience with Abaddon:
He is quite large, I would say at least 8 ft tall. He is stocky, wears a type of battle garb when I see him.
He is dark looking with a dark complexion, eyes and hair, along with a moustache. "

I found this among the forum :)
Hope can help! :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Anubi!

88!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back