Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Apollo

Seeing grapes and wine, at first I thought it was Bacchus, lol

Very nice artwork you've made, thank you for sharing.

This art reminded me that I should start with my art that I was planning to do for Azazel, inspiration came when I was translating his pages on website, I have everything planned for illustration but just unfortunately did not find time to start with it, this is a great reminder.
Lovely art though!

This art reminded me that I should start with my art that I was planning to do for Azazel, inspiration came when I was translating his pages on website, I have everything planned for illustration but just unfortunately did not find time to start with it, this is a great reminder.
Lovely art though!
start and share with usss

I will definitely share, today I am free so I can do at least basic sketch, I have a lot to do for next 2 weeks, plus moving to new place but I will definitely share when it is done.

I will definitely share, today I am free so I can do at least basic sketch, I have a lot to do for next 2 weeks, plus moving to new place but I will definitely share when it is done.
wow i love moving a new place tbh, decorating home and room again etc makes me excited

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back