Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

anything from the astral

Aarti

as far as I know, nothing physical can be brought from the astral to the physical world. is it then impossible for us to think that something we found by chance was given to us by the Gods? Satanism is parallel to science and physics, it is unthinkable that it could be otherwise. but is there no possibility that we could bring anything from the astral to the physical world?

Yes it can but maybe not in a way, that you create an Astra vase and somehow it just materializes, although, on higher levels I could imagine this working.

It's more that energy can manifest itself physically and it will if it can, or designed to this. Energia means movement / action in ancient Greek, everything that happens, everything that came to be, all the smallest particles movement is determined by the energy that is manifesting itself.

I'm not sure if the Gods have to go through such a process to give you something.

I believe that the physical things that the Gods can give us already exist on Earth, so they can simply direct you to that item.

Nevertheless, the power of the Gods is inconceivable.

The physical and astral aren't really "separate." The statement "as above, so below" shows us that. It is the foundation of magick as well. Magick builds an astral construct of your desired goal before it is manifested physically.

The physical and astral aren't really "separate." The statement "as above, so below" shows us that. It is the foundation of magick as well. Magick builds an astral construct of your desired goal before it is manifested physically.
that made me confused more 😭

that made me confused more 😭
You can't think of a gold bar and materialize it out of thin air, but you can still get the same gold bar (manifest it) with a magick working; the working will guide you and show you what you have to do to get it.

You can't think of a gold bar and materialize it out of thin air, but you can still get the same gold bar (manifest it) with a magick working; the working will guide you and show you what you have to do to get it.
i was mentioning about more specific materials. my main question was like can a god give us something like key/necklace/paper etc from himself/herself
sorry i couldnt explain well😭

There's no difference from the astral and here. It is the same that's what I brought "back" so to speak. Anything is possible btw, I guess there's no way to explain it because it is the same.

as far as I know, nothing physical can be brought from the astral to the physical world. is it then impossible for us to think that something we found by chance was given to us by the Gods? Satanism is parallel to science and physics, it is unthinkable that it could be otherwise. but is there no possibility that we could bring anything from the astral to the physical world?
Helllo Krishna,
- For an astral item to materialize on the physical plane, the vibration of the astral item must be significantly lowered so as to match that of physical plane.
- A very crude but basic example would be water to ice. For water to turn into ice, the water's vibration must be drastically lowered for it become solid. This represents astral manifestation on the physical plane.
- This also explains how ghosts and phantoms interact with this world. Some deceased souls have great compositions of the earth element which enables their materialization. While others have a very negative vibration to them. A negative vibration always equals a very low and "sticky" vibration.

As per your question, the Gods do have the power of bestowing gifts of all kinds. They lead us to these and it will feel as if we obtained them by "coincidence".

HS.

i was mentioning about more specific materials. my main question was like can a god give us something like key/necklace/paper etc from himself/herself
Even if it was possible, it is unlikely. Not even the priesthood has spoken of such things happening to them.

Even if it was possible, it is unlikely. Not even the priesthood has spoken of such things happening to them.
I believe the O.P. is referring to the section of JoS mainsite that deals with how magick works.

Magick works on plausibility it must be physically possible to exist. I guess that is why technology co-exists with spirituality. For example you can't make a caveman have a gun as that is a highly advanced scientific tool. But it is within the realms of plausibility and existence for a gun. But if your a person who believes you can kill a deer by a machine teleporting unto the field and teleporting the deer's head off and getting the body to fall on the ground to pick it up to take it back to the cave to eat it. THAT is an impossibility, you still need to hunt it and kill it.

Magick and materialization work on a factor of as above, so below. But just because something is astral doesn't make the mental nor physical worthless or useless. Your thinking of only spiritual is ignorant of below and above. While everything is spiritual as H.P.Cobra said a few years ago. In a self-talk in one of his replies or sermon. He went H.P. Cobra aren't you being too spiritual he goes we aren't being spiritual enough.

While spirituality is extremely important the occult is a God thing and turning a civilization's occult off is a sure fire way to doom and gloom them if willed be.

But just because we develop stuff as above or place stuff in the above doesn't make below useless.

For example physically a volcano can explode out from built up pressure. Is that spiritual, absolutely not. But spirituality can describe things of the Volcano to which an entity might for example place a drill-bomb into the bottom of the volcano and explode a chamber so the lava collapses into the chamber and fills it reliving pressure and making the Volcano go dormant for a period of time. For example a machine can make Earthquakes and we can use it to shake at 1 or 2 Richter scale and make a massive fault line relive pressure and make the impending doom go away after spending a few hours doing mini-to-small quakes to erase the pressure on the main faultline.

Also mentality just because a vase in your example exists doesn't mean that someone has a different concept on the vase. You might generate it astrally and download vase technology to a civilization but someone can take the idea and make it vastly better.

Again your simply stating not astral objects i.e. if we astral project and use a astral sword, is it real? Well sure it can be real in that dimension. Humanity is too behind to use astral objects. But I think what your trying to state is can we live astral only. Can a being of higher power be naked underneath in the elements and wear astral clothing to look like they have clothing physically on the 3rd dimension. Is the palace of Satan a physical construct or simply product of his imagination and thoughts. The answer is it's as real as yourself and your computer your reading this. It was designed, engineered, and built by his civilization.

The answer is no not at all the 3rd dimension has it's own rules and regulations even if you merge the Physical with the Spiritual through Spiritual practices you still need to eat, drink, and wear clothing. Non-the less it's an interesting discourse as in advanced societies they live at a higher realm and may in fact use some form of astral objects but probably in another way.

Everything isn't simply astral but it can be astral properties to download the understanding and technology to the plain of existence in our minds to construct the idea. Again the idea sometimes aren't even spiritual. You can make the argument everything happens in the soul first then goes mental then physical but even our own physicality affects us as well as our minds. It's a compounding of the three main realms our personal microverse and the external macroverse.

Some things are spiritual and download and others are uploading to the technology of a civilization from their technology tree. Someone has their own VISION of things their own MIND and sometimes it's simply physical and physical only. Despite the fact you make a point everything is spiritual.

The big cosmic property is the Universe is deeply spiritual at it's core but do note your ignoring ingenuity of other realms of reality. Just because we are encapsulated in a Spiritual Universe does not deny the aspects of mental and spiritual.

I believe the O.P. is referring to the section of JoS mainsite that deals with how magick works.

Magick works on plausibility it must be physically possible to exist. I guess that is why technology co-exists with spirituality. For example you can't make a caveman have a gun as that is a highly advanced scientific tool. But it is within the realms of plausibility and existence for a gun. But if your a person who believes you can kill a deer by a machine teleporting unto the field and teleporting the deer's head off and getting the body to fall on the ground to pick it up to take it back to the cave to eat it. THAT is an impossibility, you still need to hunt it and kill it.

Magick and materialization work on a factor of as above, so below. But just because something is astral doesn't make the mental nor physical worthless or useless. Your thinking of only spiritual is ignorant of below and above. While everything is spiritual as H.P.Cobra said a few years ago. In a self-talk in one of his replies or sermon. He went H.P. Cobra aren't you being too spiritual he goes we aren't being spiritual enough.

While spirituality is extremely important the occult is a God thing and turning a civilization's occult off is a sure fire way to doom and gloom them if willed be.

But just because we develop stuff as above or place stuff in the above doesn't make below useless.

For example physically a volcano can explode out from built up pressure. Is that spiritual, absolutely not. But spirituality can describe things of the Volcano to which an entity might for example place a drill-bomb into the bottom of the volcano and explode a chamber so the lava collapses into the chamber and fills it reliving pressure and making the Volcano go dormant for a period of time. For example a machine can make Earthquakes and we can use it to shake at 1 or 2 Richter scale and make a massive fault line relive pressure and make the impending doom go away after spending a few hours doing mini-to-small quakes to erase the pressure on the main faultline.

Also mentality just because a vase in your example exists doesn't mean that someone has a different concept on the vase. You might generate it astrally and download vase technology to a civilization but someone can take the idea and make it vastly better.

Again your simply stating not astral objects i.e. if we astral project and use a astral sword, is it real? Well sure it can be real in that dimension. Humanity is too behind to use astral objects. But I think what your trying to state is can we live astral only. Can a being of higher power be naked underneath in the elements and wear astral clothing to look like they have clothing physically on the 3rd dimension. Is the palace of Satan a physical construct or simply product of his imagination and thoughts. The answer is it's as real as yourself and your computer your reading this. It was designed, engineered, and built by his civilization.

The answer is no not at all the 3rd dimension has it's own rules and regulations even if you merge the Physical with the Spiritual through Spiritual practices you still need to eat, drink, and wear clothing. Non-the less it's an interesting discourse as in advanced societies they live at a higher realm and may in fact use some form of astral objects but probably in another way.

Everything isn't simply astral but it can be astral properties to download the understanding and technology to the plain of existence in our minds to construct the idea. Again the idea sometimes aren't even spiritual. You can make the argument everything happens in the soul first then goes mental then physical but even our own physicality affects us as well as our minds. It's a compounding of the three main realms our personal microverse and the external macroverse.

Some things are spiritual and download and others are uploading to the technology of a civilization from their technology tree. Someone has their own VISION of things their own MIND and sometimes it's simply physical and physical only. Despite the fact you make a point everything is spiritual.

The big cosmic property is the Universe is deeply spiritual at it's core but do note your ignoring ingenuity of other realms of reality. Just because we are encapsulated in a Spiritual Universe does not deny the aspects of mental and spiritual.

I don't think JG PoJ is misunderstanding anything in the way you may assume, but rather he is talking about probability. He isn't only thinking in spiritual terms, and actually what you have written here shows some of the many meanings to the word spiritual, which can mean "astral-related", but also "following Satanic principles".

I don't think JG PoJ is misunderstanding anything in the way you may assume, but rather he is talking about probability. He isn't only thinking in spiritual terms, and actually what you have written here shows some of the many meanings to the word spiritual, which can mean "astral-related", but also "following Satanic principles".
The first sentence is a reply to JG PoJ i.e. that I think the O.P. means something else i.e. the property of astral properties.

The rest of my statements in paragraphs is a reply to the O.P. I never meant to reply it to JG PoJ he is in fully awareness of what I said obvious for his position of degree of heightened priesthood. Sheer fact is I was replying to the person who made the thread.

In essence the person believes we can simply exist thinking and imagining things into existence completely ignoring the physical realm. The person is in false belief believing after advancing spiritually it's astral only just with a physical body elevated to spirituality.

In essence it's either a very intriguing new age style of thinking or a complete delusion.

i guess im not clever enough to understand it. i read 10 times but my brain isnt braining
Helllo Krishna,
- For an astral item to materialize on the physical plane, the vibration of the astral item must be significantly lowered so as to match that of physical plane.
- A very crude but basic example would be water to ice. For water to turn into ice, the water's vibration must be drastically lowered for it become solid. This represents astral manifestation on the physical plane.
- This also explains how ghosts and phantoms interact with this world. Some deceased souls have great compositions of the earth element which enables their materialization. While others have a very negative vibration to them. A negative vibration always equals a very low and "sticky" vibration.

As per your question, the Gods do have the power of bestowing gifts of all kinds. They lead us to these and it will feel as if we obtained them by "coincidence".

HS.
Heyyyy thank you a lot and a lot a lot, your explanation cleared my doubts. 💜 ♥️
well, if possible, how can we do it?

Here is an interesting story experienced by HP Maxine.

Read here: Keeping the Faith
this incident has helped me gain insight into a completely different matter. thank you very much.

It's unlikely, but I think it's possible.

I would not rule out this moment, because in the Universe there is something that people do not yet know, but that the Gods know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back