Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anyone with a positive result of surmmoning of demon.

chizobaokoye06

Hail satan and the 4 crownd princes of hell, Anyone with a positive result in summorning of demon should pls reply to me coz i want to know how you did it coz my own experience is that i feet the demon presence by moving of object in my room. but i didnt see her nor hear voice that is why i need help in getting a demon to speak to me.

Please note this is the "Advanced Meditation" E-Group. And I'm sure you're aware that this question is hardly one that belongs in said group.

There are other groups you can use, such as the JoyOfSatan666 E-Group, or the Teens4Satan E-Group.

You need to be astrally and spiritually open to hear/see the Gods. When not open, they will usually find another means of communicating, this can be through signs for example.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chizobaokoye06" <chizobaokoye06@... wrote:

Hail satan and the 4 crownd princes of hell, Anyone with a positive result in summorning of demon should pls reply to me coz i want to know how you did it coz my own experience is that i feet the demon presence by moving of object in my room. but i didnt see her nor hear voice that is why i need help in getting a demon to speak to me.

Everyone's summoning is a positive experience if you treat the Demon/ess you summon with respect. You know that a Demon/ess showed up, but your clairaudience and clairvoyance weren't strong enough to see or hear him/her. Open and empower them, along with your chakras, if you haven't already. Keep empowering them when you open them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chizobaokoye06" <chizobaokoye06@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back