Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

anyone in texas

This is a ways away but I live in Austin

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2009 10:04:50 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] anyone in texas

hey are their any satanist in southern texas my city i live in is victoria

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Steve" <xetrox4@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@ wrote:

No I am not from Texas. But isn't Texas not the safest of all states to be a satanist in. Texas is really fucking crazy, so I hear.
Whats up wit Texas? I live in Texas. Is it because its like the place with the most Catholics? or the Mexican drug war?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Steve" <xetrox4@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@ wrote:

No I am not from Texas. But isn't Texas not the safest of all states to be a satanist in. Texas is really fucking crazy, so I hear.

Whats up wit Texas? I live in Texas. Is it because its like the place with the most Catholics? or the Mexican drug war?
I live in Texas as well, and its only crazy because of the bible belt. Most of the people in it, or surrounding it are xtains, and i'm not talking about your regular walking around the city xtains, i mean the hardcore well funded extremists who think the world is going to end in 2012. Those nut jobs.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@... wrote:
there are many Satanist in southern Texas, you just gotta know were to look to find them, i got a buddy from Houston originally, currently in Lufikin who is a satanist, and then i got a few ppl on a site im part of from houston who are satanist, Im from cleveland, shitty xtian place, but who is gonna argue cause that is alot of places

<td val[/IMG]

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, aaron.raymer <aaron.raymer@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: anyone in texas
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 10:36 PM

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "allforenki" <allforenki@ ... wrote:

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve" <xetrox4@ wrote:

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@ wrote:
i live in san marcos tx(pretty close) just asking, why? hey are their any satanist in southern texas my city i live in is victoria

I live in Texas as well, and its only crazy because of the bible belt. Most of the people in it, or surrounding it are xtains, and i'm not talking about your regular walking around the city xtains, i mean the hardcore well funded extremists who think the world is going to end in 2012. Those nut jobs.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back