Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anyone in so Cal?

thefishmanchris3

i have been practicing the left-hand path for about five years alone now and i was wondering is there was anyone in the southern california area specifically the high desert that would like to start a possible coven or even a social group to begin with. i have honestly never met anyone in person that is left-hand path, and its difficult for me because everyone i know really hates my spiritual beliefs.

Giving out personal information, meeting people outside of this group (as in, in person), and telling people of our beliefs, are all, always, strongly discouraged. It is simply not safe and indeed foolish. Before you take offense, think of the possibilities.
You could end up in a world of shit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thefishmanchris3" <thefishmanchris3@... wrote:

i have been practicing the left-hand path for about five years alone now and i was wondering is there was anyone in the southern california area specifically the high desert that would like to start a possible coven or even a social group to begin with. i have honestly never met anyone in person that is left-hand path, and its difficult for me because everyone i know really hates my spiritual beliefs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back