Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anyone else having problems

jjones110592

i can not seam to load the joy of Satan pages for some reason.

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

is what shows up when i do. wondering if it is just me or anyone else having this issue?

Hail Satan!

ive only loaded a couple pages and the homepage. but i seem to be having no problems at all. looks like the issue may be on your end. where are you trying to access it from?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jjones110592" <jjones110592@... wrote:

is what shows up when i do. wondering if it is just me or anyone else having this issue?

Hail Satan!

thats an enemy attack. try doing it later or protect your network connection and your computer as you would protect yourself. cleaning your house/room is recommended. dont worry if you leave it like that they stop interrupting the connection after some hours.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jjones110592" <jjones110592@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back