Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

any tips on spinning chakras faster

hokan

when i visualise my chakras spinning it’s pretty slow, any ideas on how i can make it move faster ?

when i visualise my chakras spinning it’s pretty slow, any ideas on how i can make it move faster ?
You could visualize them in a state of trance and you can read the page that Carla Luz suggest.

With the time, your chakras will spin faster.

I visualize the chakras spinning "normally", like an object would spin, but then I imagine them changing shape as they spin faster. I find this is key in my visualization of the spin.
They might look slightly more circular, start showing trails of their spin, but otherwise look "motionless". You can also imagine the air around them as colorful, and have their spin push away this air visually.
These methods all came to me naturally, through meditation over time. Your intent is what matters, and you will be doing these things better over time. I also had issues with cleaning chakras that "fixed themselves" in this way.

You can't do only this, because there are other locations in the soul where there are other forces affecting this.

You have to do cleanings, returning curses, all of the Gods' rituals, RTRs. All of these will unblock and free you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back